Latest Pipe Purchase 2019

Locked
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 2172
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Let's see a picture. Fruit and Nut woods, Cherry, Hickory, Maple, etc., are fine to smoke from but can be more prone to splitting. If it's got thick walls and a beefy shank, doesn't run you too much, and you like it go for it. I've had pipes in all sorts of other woods.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomHoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleavidMaynard
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 2470
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Man-up, buy a brylon. Pearwood is for girlie-men.
You have obviously gone mad...
This post by avid liked by (total 6):
9 IronFr_TomHoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleThelonious monkfishMaynard
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
9 Iron
Founding Member
Posts: 736
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:12 pm
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:05 pm
avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Man-up, buy a brylon. Pearwood is for girlie-men.
You have obviously gone mad...
Perhaps. Brylon may be somewhat of an abomination,but pearwood? My hypocrisy only goes so far.
This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 3):
Fr_TomBruyere_RoyaleMaynard
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 7885
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Mrm1775 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:05 pm Image
Postman was nice to me today.
My first Pete
My first lighter over $20— Kiribi Kabuto
A box of heaven slices.
Sweet Pete!
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 5):
Fr_TomThelonious monkfishavidMaynardMrm1775
.............🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 7885
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:09 pm I’m not saying I’ve presently got a Kaywoodie thang goin on, but.... This just showed up.

ImageImageImageImage
Wow! That is a nice Lumberman!
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 7):
Fr_TomHoutenziel9 IronThelonious monkfishavidMaynardMrm1775
.............🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Jersey Devil
Posts: 7885
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

avid wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:44 pm Looking at a pipe on the bay right now. Anyone ever hear of a pear wood pipe???
Exotic.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 4):
Fr_TomThelonious monkfishavidMrm1775
.............🎳
User avatar
Ruffinogold
The Mayor
Posts: 3918
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:48 pm
Location: Mineral Bluff , Georgia

9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:09 pm I’m not saying I’ve presently got a Kaywoodie thang goin on, but.... This just showed up.

ImageImageImageImage
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
This post by Ruffinogold liked by (total 7):
Bruyere_RoyaleFr_Tom9 IronThelonious monkfishavidMaynardMrm1775
" Ya don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows " 13th apostle
User avatar
9 Iron
Founding Member
Posts: 736
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:38 pm

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
Actually, no. I’m going to reveal my secret source to you fellas, just cuz I like ya and I know you won’t tell anyone. There’s a guy out there who’s getting some special runs of Kaywoodies and his prices are great. I paid $45 for that Lumberman, brand new, and that included shipping. He has more.

https://901stjames.com/product/kaywoodi ... 16fd43adaa

A video:

This post by 9 Iron liked by (total 4):
HoutenzielThelonious monkfishavidMaynard
User avatar
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member
Posts: 3157
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:16 am

9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
Actually, no. I’m going to reveal my secret source to you fellas, just cuz I like ya and I know you won’t tell anyone. There’s a guy out there who’s getting some special runs of Kaywoodies and his prices are great. I paid $45 for that Lumberman, brand new, and that included shipping. He has more.

https://901stjames.com/product/kaywoodi ... 16fd43adaa

A video:

He's the guy doing small batch tobacco stuff too if I'm not mistaken
This post by Mr Beardsley liked by (total 2):
Thelonious monkfishavid
"Sleeping bags on the floor, a roaring fire. It’ll be just like the time they kicked me out of the sporting goods store." Homer J Simpson
User avatar
Thelonious monkfish
Senior Member
Posts: 2172
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 2:39 pm

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:20 pm
9 Iron wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:48 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:30 pm
Love it !!! New ? Where'd ya get it , WV ?
Actually, no. I’m going to reveal my secret source to you fellas, just cuz I like ya and I know you won’t tell anyone. There’s a guy out there who’s getting some special runs of Kaywoodies and his prices are great. I paid $45 for that Lumberman, brand new, and that included shipping. He has more.

https://901stjames.com/product/kaywoodi ... 16fd43adaa

A video:

He's the guy doing small batch tobacco stuff too if I'm not mistaken
Under custom orders on the menu.
This post by Thelonious monkfish liked by (total 3):
avidMr BeardsleyFr_Tom
Locked