What Are You Snuffing™

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 9:49 pm
houtenziel wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:53 am
Islayphile wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 11:50 am

Welcome to a whole other world.
Indeed. This McChrystal's must be pretty mild stuff, because I have had 3-4 pinches already this morning and it's just sort of maintaining. I can usually smoke a bowl of burley and be set for 4 hours or so.. I guess I do usually spend about an hour smoking though :D
I can see getting SAD(snuff acquisition disorder) in my future.
Nice, so you order more yet? The mild stuff you can sort of keep shoveling in, the stronger stuff too if you can handle it. With a light blend, especially if it has great but fleeting scent, it's not unexpected to take a pinch about every fifteen minutes.
Good to hear about the every 15 minutes.. lol. I wasn't sure I would like the mentholated stuff, but I weirdly really enjoy it. And yes, I did order some more!
I got these:
Viking Blonde
SIlver Dollar Cola and Natural
McChrystal's Aztec, Wee Dram, and SP
For fun I threw in some SG Firedance for a little berry action.

I was surprised at how dirt cheap it is, even with shipping.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Nice selection. The Silver Dollar are easy to use, bet you'll like them, those are good choices, I'm partial to the Cola. You'll be grinning after you try Aztec, it's beautiful. So cheap!

Edit to add, you mentioned enjoying menthol, the Silver Dollar Raspberry is nice, and 6 Photo Coffee Kick. Actually, those sound like they might pair well. I'm doing that now. Raspberry or Coffee first? Hmm...
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

You’re going to love that Wee Dram
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Islayphile wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:43 pm You’re going to love that Wee Dram
Not gonna lie.. bought it because I saw you posting it. Reading the description, it sounds like it's going to be up my alley.

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:32 pm Nice selection. The Silver Dollar are easy to use, bet you'll like them, those are good choices, I'm partial to the Cola. You'll be grinning after you try Aztec, it's beautiful. So cheap!

Edit to add, you mentioned enjoying menthol, the Silver Dollar Raspberry is nice, and 6 Photo Coffee Kick. Actually, those sound like they might pair well. I'm doing that now. Raspberry or Coffee first? Hmm...
I was so close to snagging Raspberry. I will add it on to the inevitable next order.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Still snufflin' this McChrystal's Original & Genuine like a pig on a truffle hunt.
― Theodore Roosevelt
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Wee Dram
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

Cheeta
Islayphile
Member in Good Standing

McChrystal’s Mild Lemon (no called Sicilian Burst)
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

More Coffee Kick, snuffed too hard on the left last time, managed to squeeze out a single tear.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Sounds weird but the McChrystal's seems to be preventing my seasonal allergies.. So naturally I've be keeping at it. I am not sure if it's the menthol, or maybe the protective layer of tobacco dust that's doing it.. but I will take it either way.

By the way, you fellas that have ordered from Mr. Snuff - what's the normal lead time on a shipment? I haven't even seen a shipping notice, and the order was placed 4 days ago now.
― Theodore Roosevelt