Chaplain

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:19 am

More SP Mellow in the same pipe
Again
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

Hey everyone, I've been absent for a while as I am my Mother's care giver and she has been in a hospital and then an assisted living facility and then to many doctors,... needless to say the last month has been a very busy one for me! :? Now that Mom's back home and doing better I'm making an attempt to get back to normal and I'm doing so with a bowl of Half and Half in a MM Cob. :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

[quote=MikeDennison post_id=39723 time=1562769021 user_id=208]

Same 2018 Sav Saint Nicholas. Burned a bowl of Norman Rockwell Portrait.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 am ImageHey all... been a while since I've posted. Life's been crazy with work and family stuff going on. Anyway, been missing the interaction here, and since I have today off, thought it would be as good a time as any to stop by.

I'm breaking in the 2018 Sav Saint Nicholas with some Super Value Bourbon Whiskey that's a few years old. Been jarred, so it still tastes great.

Hope all of you have been well! :D
Glad to hear from you, Mike!
Thanks, brother! It's good to be...um...heard? :lol:
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Middle Earth wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:23 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:30 am ImageHey all... been a while since I've posted. Life's been crazy with work and family stuff going on. Anyway, been missing the interaction here, and since I have today off, thought it would be as good a time as any to stop by.

I'm breaking in the 2018 Sav Saint Nicholas with some Super Value Bourbon Whiskey that's a few years old. Been jarred, so it still tastes great.

You were missed
Nice to see the WAYS crew in full effect
Thank you sir! :)
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

oldbill wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm Hey everyone, I've been absent for a while as I am my Mother's care giver and she has been in a hospital and then an assisted living facility and then to many doctors,... needless to say the last month has been a very busy one for me! :? Now that Mom's back home and doing better I'm making an attempt to get back to normal and I'm doing so with a bowl of Half and Half in a MM Cob. :D
Glad everything is starting to get back to normal for ya.
Middle Earth

oldbill wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 2:46 pm Hey everyone, I've been absent for a while as I am my Mother's care giver and she has been in a hospital and then an assisted living facility and then to many doctors,... needless to say the last month has been a very busy one for me! :? Now that Mom's back home and doing better I'm making an attempt to get back to normal and I'm doing so with a bowl of Half and Half in a MM Cob. :D
We now the WAYS crew is even more in full effect.
You were missed
Going through parent melt-down now. Dad passed 10 days ago and we are getting mom into assisted living. First things first.
Glad your mom is on the mend
We have the most outstanding group of members here
God Bless you all
Tsal
Forum Decorum

MikeDennison wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:12 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Glad to hear from you, Mike!
Thanks, brother! It's good to be...um...heard? :lol:
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Mike! :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Middle Earth wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 3:34 pm
We now the WAYS crew is even more in full effect.
You were missed
Going through parent melt-down now. Dad passed 10 days ago and we are getting mom into assisted living. First things first.
Glad your mom is on the mend
We have the most outstanding group of members here
God Bless you all
My condolences ME, I must have overlooked your post about your dad, I've been in a haze the past couple of weeks.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Craving Cannon plug but still puffin' away on EGR in the Kaywoodie Apple.
The Troll Whisperer