What Are You Smoking July 2019

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Fr_Tom wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:02 pm Picayune in a Silver Duke pot

Posting this one a little late - having this combo again...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Where I'm working in Alabama , the heat index was over 100 degrees . Hellfire

I had only two pipes today . My Basil Meadows Mini Meadows with SWRA each time . It was an anemic pipe day because of the excessive heat . I'm in my hotel room with the air cranked and I don't want to go out. . The shades are drawn and im fixin to cook some chicken, pasta , pesto , peppers .. IF it cools down a ways, I'll gladly go out and smoke some Erinmore Flake in a Mastro de Paya . The downside of a non smoking room . Northern Alabama usually has smoking rooms more so than the uppity Birmingham area , which is a dump btw . I'm south of Birmingham in a suburb ... it's at least decent . Birmingham is the outhouse of Alabama , it's really nasty

Anyway , I have my travel better electric guitar and my blackstar fly 2 amp to
Help keep me rockin

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:16 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 2:22 pm

I'm a Thai iced tea fan myself. Haven't had the coffee yet
I have no idea what makes iced coffee or iced tea "Thai". Peanut oil? Coconut? Utterly at a loss. :?
I don't have a clue either, I just know that I like it. The tea is always very milky, sort of sweet, and an odd reddish orange color. Now that I'm thinking about it I want some :lol:
replace the tea with coffee and wa la.. My wife brews coffee with cardamom pods and something else that she never tells me. It's fantastic over ice.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Smoking Sutliff's mocha strips in a commemorative Corndog and drinking a pint of seltzer with crushed ice and fresh lime juice. It's a damp hot box here in Jersey and we are looking at triple digits this weekend with "feels like" 115-120f. How is that even possible?!
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Three back-to-back bowls of Picayune may be my limit today.

Pegasus in the Roxy corndog

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Surlywill

Fr Tom the eagle has landed :D . Picayune in a falcon. This has to be the best value in pipe tobacco. Great taste . To me it sits between bayou morning and OJK. Will be ordering a bunch. Thank you sir, you are a true gentleman :thumbs:
“ If A is a success in life, then A=X+Y+Z. Work is X; Y is play; and Z is keeping your mouth shut.”
- Albert Einstein
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 6:37 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:50 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:16 pm
I have no idea what makes iced coffee or iced tea "Thai". Peanut oil? Coconut? Utterly at a loss. :?
I don't have a clue either, I just know that I like it. The tea is always very milky, sort of sweet, and an odd reddish orange color. Now that I'm thinking about it I want some :lol:
replace the tea with coffee and wa la.. My wife brews coffee with cardamom pods and something else that she never tells me. It's fantastic over ice.
Set me up with a 5 gallon jug. That should get me through a week and then I can figure out if I like it or not :lol:
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
simplepipes
Codger in Training

SPMT / Three Sails Mix . . . MM Pony Express . . . Diet Soda.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
oldbill
Member in Good Standing

I've been using and abusing the MM Bent General a lot lately. I bought it, a pouch of Half n Half and a pouch of SWR last month while my Mom was in the hospital and it's become one of my go-to pipes. This model with it's deep bowl is perfect for my cube cut Burley blend and that is what I'm having now. :D
... and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Dunbar in the little billiard by Norman for an evening nightcap
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin