" Creative " writing class

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ruff said : Well the hell with it then , let's blow the damn thing up !!!

I can have sone Tannerite shipped in from Georgia , along with some shine . We can drink shine and watch it go up ... just think of all that plastic burning .. its gonna be awesome !!!!

With a feverish selfish ecstatic grin , Ruff hit a speed dial on his cell phone and says .... Vinny , I got a large order to make
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Yeeeeee hawwwww .... lets blow it up !!!!!!

arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Arturo asks, "So hold on. Is it a factory made of Legos or the actual Lego factory?"

"Or maybe the Lego factory is actually made of Legos. Genious!"
ever forward
Wilderness Pipe

This is awesome. I read the whole thread and love it :thumbs: I already have a great idea for a story for one day when I know y'all better.
Whalehead King

Wilderness Pipe wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:29 am I read the whole thread and love it :thumbs:
We are guilty, once again, of inflicting brain damage on an innocent bystander.

I hope you're all proud of yourselves. I know I am. :king:
Whalehead King

arturo7 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:11 am Arturo asks, "So hold on. Is it a factory made of Legos or the actual Lego factory?"

"Or maybe the Lego factory is actually made of Legos. Genious!"
Ruffino Gold said, "What if the LEGO factory is made of Eggos?"

"That would be delicious," Arturo7 said. "If that factory is made of waffles, we'd better bring plenty of maple syrup."

Ruffino Gold rubbed his hands together. "Man, it's gonna be raining waffles when we get done with this job," he said with glee.

KK interjected. "Do either of you hear yourselves?" he asked.

Muriel Hauptmann sat in the corner. "Great," she sighed, "That's all the world needs is a waffle storm over Denmark."

Avid went over to her. "Cheer up, kid," he said, giving her a playful knock under her chin,

Fr. Tom, usually the most sober of the bunch, said, "Waffles are my favorite breakfast."

Whalehead King wondered aloud, "Are there any waffle and maple syrup flavored tobaccos?"

Bruyère Royale answered him, "Only in Heaven, WK, only in Heaven."

Crusty Cob walked into the room. "Daddy," Muriel Hauptmann exclaimed as she ran up to hug him. "How do we know he's not the evil Bjarne Neilson?" Mr. Beardsley asked. He didn't know what he was doing here. Neither did anyone else.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

While sitting at the Danish version of waffle house, Der Vakenfel , Ruffinos phone made an alert sound and he got up suddenly to step outside

Father Tom , always watchful , said .. Ruff is up to something

Briar Royale snickered

KK peered out the window and saw Ruff talking with a man beside an unmarked white van parked in front of the Der Vankenfel

Ruff walked back inside and asked Mauriel to come outside for a favor . He assured Crusty Cob it wasn't that type of favor
Ruff needed 5 grand but didn't want a " paper trail " , so he asked Muriel to bat her eyes and maybe he wouldn't have to pay for his delivery .......
Of course it worked . When Muriel bats her eyes , only the strongest of men can resist and this Dane wasn't strong to her powers

Mauriel: So , what did I just do ?

Ruff : ( Smiling with a glow of a thousand children ) ... you just secured us a whole lot of Tannerite , baby !

( https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tannerite )
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Whalehead King wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:39 pm
Fr. Tom, usually the most sober of the bunch, said, "Waffles are my favorite breakfast."
Suspension of disbelief ended right there. Waffles are not Keto friendly.
― Theodore Roosevelt