What Are You Smoking September 2019

simplepipes
Codger in Training

Last pipe of the evening . . . SPMT Mix . . . Falcon w / Genoa Bowl . . . Diet Soda.

Coyotes are really talking to each other tonight . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Ronv69
Founding Member

Full Virginia Flake in a Davorin Morta bent billiard. Iced tea on the side.
God and Texas!
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 pm ...... I came home and started to take a section of my plank fence down. The ground hog chewed threw one fence post and with the weight it started to fall down. Fun. I think I'm going to take the entire backside down that runs along the woods so we have a more open feel. It'll be nice.🙂
Thinking like a Ground Hog here' .......
"I love to burrow under almost anything and without a fence to dig under my options are limited to
either hitting the wide open and then off to the woods
or
should I move in closer and burrow under this guys house ....... :twisted:
winter is coming and the warmth of a household is probably better option than that of what my cousins have out in the woods"
:lurk:
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Late to the pipe today. Macanudo in this Yorkshire Canadian.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 pm ...... I came home and started to take a section of my plank fence down. The ground hog chewed threw one fence post and with the weight it started to fall down. Fun. I think I'm going to take the entire backside down that runs along the woods so we have a more open feel. It'll be nice.🙂
"I love to burrow under almost anything and without a fence to dig under my options are limited to
or
winter is coming and the warmth of a household is probably better option than that of what my cousins have out in the woods"
Your making me go under into my crawl space, aren't you!? :evil:
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm
or
I'd go packing heat
or at least have a couple sandwiches on hand to keep them busy so you have time to get out
:lol:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Another round of Chestnut in the CustomBilt, next I'll be loading some Dutch Masters Cherry Cavendish in the same CustomBilt.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

rekamepip wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:22 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm

or
I'd go packing heat
or at least have a couple sandwiches on hand to keep them busy so you have time to get out
:lol:
There is nothing worse than crawling all the way across to the front of the house in 18 inches of space and then have to kick and scream on the way back. :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Facing early season Squirrel problems here
it seems as though our residential tree neighbors have found their way into our roof vents and are dancing around the crawl space above our sun porch, the ceiling tiles were not strong enough to hold them out ort they dug though installation and fell down into the back porch of our house

I temporally secured the compromised vent hole and now have to rebuild the ceiling

hopefully i can hold off a few more weeks before getting into this project which will give the weather a chance to cool off which in turn should slow down the wasp population up there

:facepalm:

SPRT in a Kickin KK Dr Grabow pipe to keep on track with the smoking theme here !
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Got some Dan Malt house in the Great Dane. Time to chill!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.