5 Bros to Trade

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

I've got three pouches of 5 Bros that I'm willing to trade. I know some of yas like that hardcore burley kick! If you're interested, I'm open to trades of codger stuff.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

MikeDennison wrote: ↑Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:55 pm I've got three pouches of 5 Bros that I'm willing to trade. I know some of yas like that hardcore burley kick! If you're interested, I'm open to trades of codger stuff.
It is great for de-ghosting pipes too when they are being stubborn.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

*bump*
If there's no interest, I guess I can keep it and mix it with stuff. 😁
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

MikeDennison wrote: ↑Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:20 pm *bump*
It is a stellar mixer for things that are good but leave you asking "where's the beef?"
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Fr_Tom wrote: ↑Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:36 pm
MikeDennison wrote: ↑Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:20 pm *bump*
It is a stellar mixer for things that are good but leave you asking "where's the beef?"
As you know, Padre, it doesn't take a lotta "beef" to knock me on me arse, all a-tremble and ninnyish. 😁
avid

the first bowl of that burley delight, i recently got with a sampler of Sutliff bulk blends, did not dazzle me...i'll try a few more bowls, then if it still does nothing, i'll leave it in the jar for a year, or more, then see...
insufferable filter guy
sisyphus
Person of Interest

[mention]MikeDennison[/mention] was it you who mentioned you liked pots but the capacity was too much? If so the Orlik 130 is right in your wheelhouse. It's a small version of the traditional English pot. There is a Royal Sovereign (Orlik second) 130 on eBay as we speak. I can't praise Orlik enough. The mouthpiece won't be top notch on a Royal Sovereign like it would be on a top line Orlik, but it'd be a good pipe for the money.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

sisyphus wrote: ↑Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:13 pm [mention]MikeDennison[/mention] was it you who mentioned you liked pots but the capacity was too much? If so the Orlik 130 is right in your wheelhouse. It's a small version of the traditional English pot. There is a Royal Sovereign (Orlik second) 130 on eBay as we speak. I can't praise Orlik enough. The mouthpiece won't be top notch on a Royal Sovereign like it would be on a top line Orlik, but it'd be a good pipe for the money.
I don't think that was me, sir. No problem here with the capacity of a pot! But that Orlik sounds like a great pipe. 😊
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

You like BCA ? Or any cavendish stuff ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: ↑Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:31 pm You like BCA ? Or any cavendish stuff ?
I've never tried BCA! What is it?