What Are You Smoking January 2020

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Picayune in a BST pot

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:37 pm He's in that phase of grey / black clothes.
Fear not Bro. Ruff! I did this for two years in high school. It was all to entertain a certain clique of girls who wrote a lot about 'suffering' in their always present journals. This is also the era of me pretending to like Morrissey (See Confessions of a Pipe Smoker). I went deep undercover for those kicks.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED 🤣
simplepipes
Codger in Training

Fr_Tom wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 3:02 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:37 pm My youngest son , Joseph , wants me to buy him grey shirts . He's in that phase of grey / black clothes . I mean , black pants / grey shirt or visa versa . It's so blah butf I guess better than a rainbow color asortment .
Anyway , I'm taking Mr grey to get shirts in a bit and have my new to me Hilson ready to roll ... filled with ? .... I don't know yet ... probably that blend i made the other day whi h I need to cvome up with a name for .... maybe Ruffs Refire
The black wardrobe is the way to go - just saying...
With just a touch of white . . .

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
JTWilliams

simplepipes wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:37 pm My youngest son , Joseph , wants me to buy him grey shirts . He's in that phase of grey / black clothes . I mean , black pants / grey shirt or visa versa . It's so blah butf I guess better than a rainbow color asortment .
Anyway , I'm taking Mr grey to get shirts in a bit and have my new to me Hilson ready to roll ... filled with ? .... I don't know yet ... probably that blend i made the other day whi h I need to cvome up with a name for .... maybe Ruffs Refire

-sp
Really ties the whole look together
"Yeah, well, y'know, that's just like, uh, your opinion, man."
-The Big Lebowski
Ellis You
Member in Good Standing

Well the front of the squall line has gone through, so out to the open carport I go with some Mac Baren Mixture Scottish Blend in an unnamed meer lined Dublin. Rain is lingering, but it's not nearly as hard as earlier, nor is it blowing sideways.

Whalehead King

Whoops! I misread this. I thought this was a new thread called, "Why Are You Smoking January 2020."

Never mind.

I like [mention]Ellis You[/mention] 's meer lined Dublin, though. I'll bet that pipe doesn't ghost, it just gets better after every smoke.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Haunted Bookshop in a Cayuga pot

Old Ted Award - 2017
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

simplepipes wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:01 pm

-sp
Exactly...

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha

Watch City 558 (courtesy Ellis You) in a Tom Howard.
Cobman

Carter Hall in a MM 5th. Avenue Diplomat. Diet Dew to drink.