PSF promotion ..

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

We got a great group of folks here but we could use more ... I mean , why not !

I don't mention this place on social media because I don't really do social media except for a fb check in .

Anyway , I'm gonna mention this place to my fb friends . I havent done it , but once early on , because I like to keep my fb not " pipe heavy " . I don't have other social media accounts

Anyway , I'm asking that maybe we all just mention this place to our social media places we do . Why , because there are characters out there thatcare funny , informative etc ... the more the merrier , right !

I mean , if there's a prison or death row social media site you belong to ... meh , ya know . But the twitter thing and the Instagram thing ... hey , maybe your tinder thing ( lol )

I just thought it might be a good idea . I have a pipe maker friend that many of us are familiar with and I'll ask him to come have a look see . He recently got a fb account so maybe hed be into it but i doubt it . Hes a bit old school

Its not a big deal but it just came to my head so I figure to share the thought
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

I think the best place to promote it would be to the good guys on FB who don't feel like there is an alternative. There are plenty of Eff-bookers who would like to be anywhere else.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I'm only on PSF and that's it, I can however make up some flyers and pass them out when I stop for fuel.
The Troll Whisperer
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Someone should make a PSF commercial and put it up on YouTube. That might help but it might attract Hipsters and Lumbersexuals.
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:31 am I'm only on PSF and that's it, I can however make up some flyers and pass them out when I stop for fuel.
This. Try a Pilot or Flying J. Hang out in the corridor to the showers and tell people 'I smoke pipes' as they walk by. Sure to generate some interest.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Bro Uhaha wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:14 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 6:31 am I'm only on PSF and that's it, I can however make up some flyers and pass them out when I stop for fuel.
This. Try a Pilot or Flying J. Hang out in the corridor to the showers and tell people 'I smoke pipes' as they walk by. Sure to generate some interest.
That's exactly what I'm gonna do...👍 Thank you, I never would have thought of that!
The Troll Whisperer
Dr Uhaha

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:55 am
Bro Uhaha wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:14 am
That's exactly what I'm gonna do...👍 Thank you, I never would have thought of that!
🤣
Whalehead King

I can run on ad on FB if Sis wants to do it. I know how to do all that and I have a business account to do it.
Middle Earth

Agree with OP
Let's do what we can
The reality, from what I have been seeing for months, is a steady increase of cool people
In the end that is what we need, good, solid, Pipemen/women
And no drama
We seem to be devoid of drama
Solid growth good
Growth for growth's sake, problematic
avid

insufferable filter guy