Jewels Hookah Tobacco

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I have a couple of 50 g boxes of this. Anyone familiar with it?

It is free to a good home.

"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
ncrobb
Founding Member

I love honey and molasses. If it’ll smoke in a regular pipe I’d love to give it a try.

Robb
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ncrobb wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:59 pm I love honey and molasses. If it’ll smoke in a regular pipe I’d love to give it a try.

Robb
I have no clue if it is possible or not. I would be happy to send you the Honey and Molasses if you would like to give it a try.

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It won't smoke in a regular pipe , tjough you could give it a shot . ive smoked that stuff with a Jordanian custoners years ago . its incredibly moist and is smoked with an ember on top of the blend . They do taste nice and are quite aromatic . if you can pull it off in a pipe that would be cool ... But imagine SG firedance times 5 . but , I could be wrong .. It coukd be a different brand. Im not 100 percent
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

You'd need some charcoal like this, piece of foil with holes, and a pipe you don't mind destroying. Get the coal red hot, cover goopy shisha with foil, and place coal on top. Let us know if you make a go of it... fyi, you can get a hookah cheaper than a tobacco pipe and they are pleasant but more of an event than I often have time for.

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:03 pm You'd need some charcoal like this, piece of foil with holes, and a pipe you don't mind destroying. Get the coal red hot, cover goopy shisha with foil, and place coal on top. Let us know if you make a go of it... fyi, you can get a hookah cheaper than a tobacco pipe and they are pleasant but more of an event than I often have time for.

This is the charcoal that goes in a thurible. It looks like the same stuff.

Old Ted Award - 2017
ncrobb
Founding Member

A quick internet search says basically that hooka tobacco has glycerin and syrup in it as is meant to smolder not burn. Oh well.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:47 pm I have a couple of 50 g boxes of this. Anyone familiar with it?

You should buy a hookah.
The Troll Whisperer
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

ncrobb wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:47 pm A quick internet search says basically that hooka tobacco has glycerin and syrup in it as is meant to smolder not burn. Oh well.
I wonder if it is any good as a chew?

Old Ted Award - 2017
Whalehead King

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:50 pm
Fr_Tom wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:47 pm I have a couple of 50 g boxes of this. Anyone familiar with it?

You should buy a hookah.
I've thought about it from time to time but I concluded that it's just another thing to knock over.