Box pass 2020 !!

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Sorry for the delay folks . My wife is involved in a serious shit show in Miami and it's taken a bunch of our time to deal with . It's about settled thankfully .

So , what to do with the box pass , providing I don't steal the whole thing....Hmmmm

[mention]Whalehead King[/mention] has some great ideas that he pmed me . It'll get figured this weekend and out the door this coming week , no doubt

I have yet to go through it properly . I did grab the white owls , as they are a soft spot on my soul, and there's a few I'd like to try and or grab

I'll tell ya what .., the freaking pipes are nice ! The stanwell is so lightweight and good feeling . That metal Kristen thing is a trip and very tempting . The bent Elrich or whatever it's called is just killer
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

If nobody wants that Potlatch or Squadron Leader, I know someone who would offer it to the four winds. 🌬
ncrobb
Founding Member

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm If nobody wants that Potlatch or Squadron Leader, I know someone who would offer it to the four winds. 🌬
Uhhhh, their journey ended in NC. Sorry. I’ll send you some when I pop them open. Remind me.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

ncrobb wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:18 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm If nobody wants that Potlatch or Squadron Leader, I know someone who would offer it to the four winds. 🌬
Uhhhh, their journey ended in NC. Sorry. I’ll send you some when I pop them open. Remind me.
No worries - I have plenty. You are a man of good taste!
ncrobb
Founding Member

Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:28 pm
ncrobb wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:18 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:04 pm
I’ve never tried them so I figured it was a good chance to give them a go.
If nobody wants that Potlatch or Squadron Leader, I know someone who would offer it to the four winds. 🌬
No worries - I have plenty. You are a man of good taste!
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett