9mm filters

Bamarick

Dang!! I don't know what's going on with the link! It works for me both ways that I've posted it. They're $9.90 with prime shipping.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
avid

i can see it on the iphone, but not the laptop
insufferable filter guy
Bamarick

avid wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:39 pm i can see it on the iphone, but not the laptop
Strange isn't it?
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
avid

happened before
insufferable filter guy
rosand

Hello, new to the forum.
I´m from Europe - and I almost exclusively smoke with 9mm filters.
These are quite common here - less so in GB. I prefer the taste which is less spicy and smoother (and maybe better for the health).
There are a lot of filter brands, Dr.Pearl is the most common, there are also fine ones by Stanwell, but I now use Ermuri, packed in boxes with 200 pieces ... they are cheaper - and of course I always use new ones each time. About 11 € for 200 pieces, last time I payed 54 € for 5x200 + shipping ... that is enough for 2-3 years.
I collect and smoke almost exclusively Savinellis ... have about 90 (and some other brands). :clap:
Whalehead King

So, I'm using some German 9mm filters from Vauen. They are called Dr. Perl Junior, which is a stupid name but one that doesn't surprise me from a country that calls a backpack, in English, a "body bag," and gloves, when translated literally, "hand shoes." These are "The Activated Carbon Filter With System" according to the back of the box. What's the system? If you can figure it out, you are one step ahead of me.

The come from Nurnberg, which is a city farther south than I usually visit in Germany. I've never been south of Frankfurt. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg. If I'm ever in Nurnberg, I'll try to visit the Vauen factory. I see they give tours: https://www.vauen.com/company/tour-of-the-factory.html.

From the back of the box: THE ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER WITH SYSTEM. Again, I can't figure out what the system is supposed to be. By carbon, they mean charcoal. der activkohlefilter mit system. Kohle means coal.

Kohl, without the 'e' on the end means 'cabbage' in English. Did you know that Helmut Kohl, our great ally during the Cold War's name was Helmut Cabbage? This still delights me, to which Mrs. King replies, "Your president was named Bush, twice, what does that mean?" I guess it means nothing. We're all born with the names we're given. My last name is King. It doesn't mean anything. It's just luck of the draw.

These are good filters. They seem over engineered but they work fine enough. After a bowl they are black and damp so they are doing what they are designed to do. There's that. I could't ask for more.
avid

Whalehead King wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:38 pm So, I'm using some German 9mm filters from Vauen. They are called Dr. Perl Junior, which is a stupid name but one that doesn't surprise me from a country that calls a backpack, in English, a "body bag," and gloves, when translated literally, "hand shoes." These are "The Activated Carbon Filter With System" according to the back of the box. What's the system? If you can figure it out, you are one step ahead of me.

The come from Nurnberg, which is a city farther south than I usually visit in Germany. I've never been south of Frankfurt. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuremberg. If I'm ever in Nurnberg, I'll try to visit the Vauen factory. I see they give tours: https://www.vauen.com/company/tour-of-the-factory.html.

From the back of the box: THE ACTIVATED CARBON FILTER WITH SYSTEM. Again, I can't figure out what the system is supposed to be. By carbon, they mean charcoal. der activkohlefilter mit system. Kohle means coal.

Kohl, without the 'e' on the end means 'cabbage' in English. Did you know that Helmut Kohl, our great ally during the Cold War's name was Helmut Cabbage? This still delights me, to which Mrs. King replies, "Your president was named Bush, twice, what does that mean?" I guess it means nothing. We're all born with the names we're given. My last name is King. It doesn't mean anything. It's just luck of the draw.

These are good filters. They seem over engineered but they work fine enough. After a bowl they are black and damp so they are doing what they are designed to do. There's that. I could't ask for more.
keep up the good work
insufferable filter guy