Coleman Fuel for My Zippo

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:04 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 am I'm sure OSHA does not approve of this application method.
I probably used it to deliver a gallon of cough syrup when my kids were little! That grape flavored stuff was the worst.
Perhaps it has exceeded it's expiration date. You should walk around with your wife's turkey baster and that can, walk past her on the way outside, see what she says. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:07 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 7:01 am I'm sure OSHA does not approve of this application method.
I probably used it to deliver a gallon of cough syrup when my kids were little! That grape flavored stuff was the worst.
Perhaps it has exceeded it's expiration date. You should walk around with your wife's turkey baster and that can, walk past her on the way outside, see what she says. Lol
You are assuming way too much when you talk about who has possession of the turkey baster in this family!

If my wife ever started to cook I’d probably think she had Alzheimer’s and forgot that cooking is the one thing that she does not do!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 3:24 pm
You are assuming way too much when you talk about who has possession of the turkey baster in this family!

If my wife ever started to cook I’d probably think she had Alzheimer’s and forgot that cooking is the one thing that she does not do!
:lol: My apologies, I didn't mean to make an ass outta ume.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

i have gallons of the stuff . is it Naptha ? Ive never looked
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:09 pm i have gallons of the stuff . is it Naptha ? Ive never looked
Yup, naptha!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Bamarick

Off hand that kinda sounds like "Hold my Beer and watch this" :lol:
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

I have a turkey baster story, but that is for a different forum.

I support [mention]Kevin Keith[/mention]'s use of Coleman fuel. In Texas summer, a full Zippo outdoors lasts about 3 minutes. I don't care what Science says: TX is closer to the sun than any place on Earth.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:28 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 9:09 pm i have gallons of the stuff . is it Naptha ? Ive never looked
Yup, naptha!
Well , no s☆☆☆ .. looks like I gave a lifetime supply now
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Jul 31, 2020 5:33 am I shouldn't need to buy lighter fluid for a while. lol

Mmmmmmm.... Coleman fuel. I prefer Ronsonal.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

I gotta think that would be stanky stinky
ever forward