Latest Tobacco Purchase 2018

Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

A couple years now that I've been after an Aldo Velani Ultima with split stem, for no apparent reason when I got back from work I wound up on ebay and within minutes found, bid, and won one. I'm still trying to pare down but this one had been on my mind a while and it all fell into place and stayed under my $20 budget. Should clean up nicely.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:04 pm A couple years now that I've been after an Aldo Velani Ultima with split stem, for no apparent reason when I got back from work I wound up on ebay and within minutes found, bid, and won one. I'm still trying to pare down but this one had been on my mind a while and it all fell into place and stayed under my $20 budget. Should clean up nicely.

So is that one basically an all briar except for the lip? Nice pipe!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:12 am
Thelonious monkfish wrote: Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:04 pm A couple years now that I've been after an Aldo Velani Ultima with split stem, for no apparent reason when I got back from work I wound up on ebay and within minutes found, bid, and won one. I'm still trying to pare down but this one had been on my mind a while and it all fell into place and stayed under my $20 budget. Should clean up nicely.

So is that one basically an all briar except for the lip? Nice pipe!
Almost, it's split down the middle after the saddle. Thanks, been after one and this shape works for me.

Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Picked up 1lb of Yorktown & 4oz of latakia (to dress up a couple blends) today. Feels like I've been waiting for Yorktown to come back in stock forever and I only have a couple oz tucked away
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

I grabbed a tin of Dan Tobacco Independence last night at the B&M. I like this stuff, it's me second tin.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Too cool , man !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Preacher1611 wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:25 am I grabbed a tin of Dan Tobacco Independence last night at the B&M. I like this stuff, it's me second tin.
ive been waiting for Patriot Flake to pop back in stock .. I think I missed it last time . It'll probably be another 4 months .. Damn
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
9 Iron
Founding Member

After burning through a pouch of Lane Ltd Ready Rubbed in a week, I decided I must like it. Ordered a pound, and also a pound of Lane Burley Light Without Bite. Summer smokables.
Preacher1611
Member in Good Standing

Bought some more P.A. today, 14OZ tin/tub. And a Shire Pipes 15" Curved Stem Rosewood in yellow.
Maynard

A couple of oz of Crooner, I haven’t smoked any of it yet I just keep looking at it. Lol.