LJ Piretti Zippo for sale.

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

https://ljperetti.com/product-category/ ... niversary/

A nice collector's item if you have $33.00. Any takers?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wow! 225 to hold your stink sticks.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:12 pm Wow! 225 to hold your stink sticks.
I'd like to buy Parutti for what I think they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth. lol
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:30 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:12 pm Wow! 225 to hold your stink sticks.
I'd like to buy Parutti for what I think they're worth and sell them for what they think they're worth. lol
You'd be eatin' El Suppers a few times a week! Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I'm not too interested the lighter. Best bespoke blenders in the business, though, IMHO.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
CoreyR
Founding Member

Ya know, companies used to give away items with their logos/names on them, to advertise. Now they expect us to buy them. No thanks.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

The Perretti tobaccos I've tired have all been good. Pricey, though. I'm thinkin'...thanks to the reminder from [mention]Bruyere_Royale[/mention]...that I'll pick up a bit of their Thanksgiving Blend when it comes out.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

MikeDennison wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:31 pm The Perretti tobaccos I've tired have all been good. Pricey, though. I'm thinkin'...thanks to the reminder from [mention]Bruyere_Royale[/mention]...that I'll pick up a bit of their Thanksgiving Blend when it comes out.
Add an ounce of No Name to your order while you're at it to be able to say that you've tried it. It's a love/hate blend. Their Cuban mixture is one that you'll love though.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:50 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:31 pm The Perretti tobaccos I've tired have all been good. Pricey, though. I'm thinkin'...thanks to the reminder from [mention]Bruyere_Royale[/mention]...that I'll pick up a bit of their Thanksgiving Blend when it comes out.
Add an ounce of No Name to your order while you're at it to be able to say that you've tried it. It's a love/hate blend. Their Cuban mixture is one that you'll love though.
I'll do just that. :D I'm awful suggestible when it comes to buying tobacco.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

My pleasure!👍
The Troll Whisperer