Howdy Fellas....

HillBillyFiveO

.....from Missouri. I'm a seasoned cigar smoker and a novice to pipes. I've smoked them off and on(more off) for a number of years. I'm trying to branch out and am looking forward to learning much more. I appreciate the opportunity to join the forum. Thanks for having me.

Floyd T
Jlando19

HillBillyFiveO wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:05 pm .....from Missouri. I'm a seasoned cigar smoker and a novice to pipes. I've smoked them off and on(more off) for a number of years. I'm trying to branch out and am looking forward to learning much more. I appreciate the opportunity to join the forum. Thanks for having me.

Floyd T
Welcome Floyd! We embrace the leaf here also! Glad to have you!
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Riff89

Welcome To PSF! Pull up a chair!? You ain’t a cop are ya!?!? 😂🤣
sisyphus
Person of Interest

welcome!
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
HillBillyFiveO

Riff89 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:13 pm Welcome To PSF! Pull up a chair!? You ain’t a cop are ya!?!? 😂🤣
Retired. 25 years in Kentucky. I had a very nice career and got out while the getting was good. Tough job for the boys in Blue nowadays.

Floyd T
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Glad you're here!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

So I read this thread and I started thinking about Big Chicken on Hawaii Five-O, so I watched a few videos of Big Chicken, played by Gavin McLeod, of all people. Big Chicken was never on The Love Boat.

Then, I came back to this thread to comment and welcome you aboard and I'm all, like, to myself, "Why am I watching old episodes of Hawaii Five-0?" Then, I saw your handle again. You are Hillbilly50. Any connection?

Big Chicken was one for the scrapbooks:

It's no wonder Gavin McLeod was nominated for Emmy awards more than once. The real surprise is that he was never nominated for his portrayal of Big Chicken.

Gavin McLeod was bald throughout his adult professional career. He still is. You haven't seen him any TV shows recently, but he hasn't retired. He does Love Boat conventions and regional dinner theater.

Anyhow, welcome aboard Hillbilly50. Peace.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Riff89

HillBillyFiveO wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:23 pm
Riff89 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 3:13 pm Welcome To PSF! Pull up a chair!? You ain’t a cop are ya!?!? 😂🤣
Retired. 25 years in Kentucky. I had a very nice career and got out while the getting was good. Tough job for the boys in Blue nowadays.

Floyd T
Yeah it’s a crazy time we’re living in glad you got to retire in one piece. There’s some other retired po po on here.
Silver
Certified Codger

Hi Floyd, welcome from Michigan!