Sutliff 208 Apple

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcat wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:35 pm Wait A MINUTE .. your bucket list is sounding better than mine . Maybe Ill go riding with you :thumbs:
Sounds good! Say hello to Dottie

I'll have to get a motor cycle , huh ... lol

Dottie is a hoty !
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 3:45 pm
Wildcat wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 11:51 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:35 pm Wait A MINUTE .. your bucket list is sounding better than mine . Maybe Ill go riding with you :thumbs:
Sounds good! Say hello to Dottie

I'll have to get a motor cycle , huh ... lol

Dottie is a hoty !
Named her after my Gramma Reilly. I call her my Proper Irish Motorbike!

Same bike, unmodified, different year and not my gramma! But I thought you might like this anyway! 😎
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

My order of Sutliff apple came today. This tobacco is no gooper! In the bag it smells like apple, the burning tobacco has a pleasant apple tinged Burley aroma. It’s definitely a mild tobacco, but still very enjoyable. Easy smoking, stays lit, an all day blend...smokes cool, dry and sweet. I'm a slow smoker anyway, so I didn't get even the hint of a bite. It is a moist blend, and if you really chug on it I can see it stinging a little. If this was the only tobacco I had to smoke for the rest of my life I would be happy. I can recommend this to anybody, really. I think even @Fr_Tom would enjoy it on occasion!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:26 pm My order of Sutliff apple came today. This tobacco is no gooper! In the bag it smells like apple, the burning tobacco has a pleasant apple tinged Burley aroma. It’s definitely a mild tobacco, but still very enjoyable. Easy smoking, stays lit, an all day blend...smokes cool, dry and sweet. I'm a slow smoker anyway, so I didn't get even the hint of a bite. It is a moist blend, and if you really chug on it I can see it stinging a little. If this was the only tobacco I had to smoke for the rest of my life I would be happy. I can recommend this to anybody, really. I think even @Fr_Tom would enjoy it on occasion!
🍎 Glad you're enjoying it Kevin! Perfect review!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom