Whatcha Doin' 2021?

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Skeleton fight!!!!

I've kept this tab open for a week on my browser waiting a reason to deploy it in a thread. The week is up and I don't care anymore. It's man versus skeletont!!!!
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Sanded this guy out today, ran a little round over on the edges, and slapped on some finish less than 5 minutes ago
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Silver
Certified Codger

That is sharp. Nice work!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

In the middle of getting a root canal. Waiting for the 3D printer to build my temporary crown. :D
The Troll Whisperer
Riff89

Smoking a pipe full of OJK and catching night crawlers in my pajamas the neighbors are really getting a show tonight!!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Riff89 wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:11 pm Smoking a pipe full of OJK and catching night crawlers in my pajamas the neighbors are really getting a show tonight!!
On more than one occasion I have been found in my garden around 3:00AM, laying on my back, looking for bugs under my plants.

"[Uhaha] what ARE you doing out there? Your flashlight is going to wake up the neighbors." :lol:
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:57 pm In the middle of getting a root canal. Waiting for the 3D printer to build my temporary crown.
Thanks to @Ruffinogold I had the opportunity to read a famous book about classic science fiction from the late 1920s and 30s. This could have been a line in any one of those stories!

I don't read modern sci-fi. Why bother, we live in it.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Wildcat wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:57 pm In the middle of getting a root canal. Waiting for the 3D printer to build my temporary crown.
Thanks to @Ruffinogold I had the opportunity to read a famous book about classic science fiction from the late 1920s and 30s. This could have been a line in any one of those stories!

I'll have to check this out, sounds like a fun read.. thank you.
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:43 am
Wildcat wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:37 am

I'll have to check this out, sounds like a fun read.. thank you.
I think you'll really dig it.

If you haunt old book stores look for REVOLT ON ALPHA C, by Robert Silverberg, published in 1954. Full of great things like propelling oneself through space using a .22 pistol! Easy read, great for kids by the way.

PS) Hoping all went well with your dentist appointment!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Riff89 wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:14 pm We’re at the world’s largest arcade Fun spot. not my bag but the kids are having fun. I got to play some skew ball and pinball. They have a huge collection of vintage video games but all the good ones are occupied of course lol. If your a vintage video game nerd this is probably the place to be.
Any pinball ?!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.