Whatcha Doin' 2021?

Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I have a wedding tomorrow. I had a blood draw for a doctor's appointment that will be next week, and then the rehearsal was this morning. Rehearsal dinner is tonight.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:28 pm Was clearing out some old shrubs, but decided to spare them a bit longer.

Dr Uhaha

Dr Uhaha wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:49 pm
Dr Uhaha wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:28 pm Was clearing out some old shrubs, but decided to spare them a bit longer.

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Admiring my accidental husbandry skills. I threw a questionable zucchini out into the side yard hoping some wildlife would make a meal of it.

It did did what vegetation does and sprouted from whatever seeds managed to find their way into the soil. I might get a free zucchini out of it if I can beat the bugs and birds.

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 11:34 am Admiring my accidental husbandry skills. I threw a questionable zucchini out into the side yard hoping some wildlife would make a meal of it.

It did did what vegetation does and sprouted from whatever seeds managed to find their way into the soil. I might get a free zucchini out of it if I can beat the bugs and birds.

Too cool . That happens to me with tomatoes sometimes . I got a few plants in pots this year and when I get home from a burger joint joseph want to go to , Im gonna take them out of pots and in the ground finally

Im growing a birdhouse gourd plat for the first time . Its doing lovely
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:58 pm Im growing a birdhouse gourd plat for the first time . Its doing lovely
Have always meant to do that. Would love to see some pictures. 👍🏻
Puff nstuff

Going to the birthday celebration of one of our besties. I was in charge of the desserts for the five families attending, so I've been cooking all afternoon. Made double chocolate cupcakes, cherry cobbler, and bread pudding from a recipe by the great Paul Prudhomme.
Can't wait to celebrate with all our friends!
Because sometimes the body just wants canned fish. 🦪
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Puff nstuff wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:00 pm Going to the birthday celebration of one of our besties. I was in charge of the desserts for the five families attending, so I've been cooking all afternoon. Made double chocolate cupcakes, cherry cobbler, and bread pudding from a recipe by the great Paul Prudhomme.
Can't wait to celebrate with all our friends!
Paul Prudhomme was a great chef. He died recently. There was a parade between his restaurant and the cathedral. K-Paul's is closed now.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Re cleaned an already clean rifle.. my kids were out plinking with the Red Ryder and they got me all fired up to clean guns. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:38 pm Re cleaned and already clean rifle.. my kids were out plinking with the Red Ryder and they got me all fired up to clean guns. Lol
You can tell where I spend most of my time, I thought those things in the back were beer taps and my first thought was, "Who drinks Wonder Woman beer? ----In their house?"

What is that? A Wonder Woman screwdriver?
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.