Old Kaywoodie PSF 2013 POY

Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 1:05 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:57 pm Wow thats a nice one. Curious what it’ll go for. A lot of current members will go pretty high for these. Was this the first POY? What year was PSF founded?
It was the first official PSF commissioned briar pipe . I think DGE did some cobs the year before but Im not remembering if that was really a poy .. its been a while .

That was such a great pipe and my favorite one we ever did

I think psf started somewhere around 2010 .. I think [ ? ] I cant remember for sure
Yeah, the first year psf offered a poy was with Doug's cobs with a psf sticker on it. Lol...

This one was the best POY but considering how PSF ended, I have no interest in it.
The Troll Whisperer
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Up to $90 already. Too rich for my blood. Wouldn’t be surprised if this doubles
Silver
Certified Codger

Noticed that. Not for me.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Piping Abe wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:45 am Up to $90 already. Too rich for my blood. Wouldn’t be surprised if this doubles
A Den member more than likely. They are so caught up with fantasy :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Tsal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:28 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:57 pm Wow thats a nice one. Curious what it’ll go for. A lot of current members will go pretty high for these. Was this the first POY? What year was PSF founded?
It was the first official PSF commissioned briar pipe . I think DGE did some cobs the year before but Im not remembering if that was really a poy .. its been a while .

I think psf started somewhere around 2010 .. I think [ ? ] I cant remember for sure
Yeah, the first year psf offered a poy was with Doug's cobs with a psf sticker on it. Lol...

This one was the best POY but considering how PSF ended, I have no interest in it.
I hear ya . That was during the really good times though . I mean , it ended for shit it really did , but the majority of the time was pretty excellent . There was a few stupid moments is all and then the end

Its a fantastic pipe . Bill F is awesome . I hated what the poy turned into some years later . It was ridiculous
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
simplepipes
Codger in Training

No interest here . . . the Den is very much a Cancel Culture.

-sp
My vote has not been bought . . . I paid for my Undergraduate and Graduate Degrees . . .
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

simplepipes wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:03 pm No interest here . . . the Den is very much a Cancel Culture.

-sp
Oh , its such a great pipe though , seriously . Bill F did alot of work to them ... added touches . He went all out for us and I wish we would have continued using him each year after . We could have had a 7 day set in that combo of stem and finish color . Would have been even more of a one of a kind thing . But , things go how they go

Id love to see you snag it . It is really nice , just saying :thumbs:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:15 pm
simplepipes wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:03 pm No interest here . . . the Den is very much a Cancel Culture.

-sp
Oh , its such a great pipe though , seriously . Bill F did alot of work to them ... added touches . He went all out for us and I wish we would have continued using him each year after . We could have had a 7 day set in that combo of stem and finish color . Would have been even more of a one of a kind thing . But , things go how they go

Id love to see you snag it . It is really nice , just saying :thumbs:
Maybe someone should reach out to him and see if he’d be willing to do it again. I know we don’t do that here, but if anyone should make a PSF POY, it would have to be Kaywoodie.
Last edited by Piping Abe on Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:01 pm
Tsal wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:28 pm

I hear ya . That was during the really good times though . I mean , it ended for shit it really did , but the majority of the time was pretty excellent . There was a few stupid moments is all and then the end

Its a fantastic pipe . Bill F is awesome . I hated what the poy turned into some years later . It was ridiculous
Oh if you only knew what I know what went on there in their backroom. They are some pretty F'd up individuals. I'll leave it at that.
Bill is awesome, I wish he would do one for us here.
The Troll Whisperer
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

-sp
That tit-for-tat with you on the POY thread was wasted air. Also the fact they call themselves the BT and act like we should be thankful to them for being so great is ridiculous. Anyone can F’in do it. Anyone can shoot an email or make a phone call.