new member but actually old member

Loosecut

Have not been on here for a while...a couple years??? Then, I tried inputting my old name and password, and it did not work. Then, I noticed some old members info showing they started in "2018"... so, I'm guessing some changes have occurred in 2018, and my original account has been erased.

Anyways, some of you might remember me: Loosecut...my avatar was a falcon smoking a Falcon pipe...maybe I can dig up my old avatar on a backup disc, and put it up again...I made that avatar myself.
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Great to see you back!
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Welcome back!👍 💨
The Troll Whisperer
Loosecut

Hey guys...I remember Fr. Tom and Tsal.

When I dropped out, I remember a change in the look of the board, and that I was still able to login, but I was no longer able to post. My computers were too old to work with the latest upgrade of the site. A few months ago, I installed a browser on one of my outdated macs called "TenFourFox", and this internet browser is now letting me do things like posting on here again, among others things I was not able to do for a while.

Good to be back. :clap:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Loosecut wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:14 pm Have not been on here for a while...a couple years??? Then, I tried inputting my old name and password, and it did not work. Then, I noticed some old members info showing they started in "2018"... so, I'm guessing some changes have occurred in 2018, and my original account has been erased.

Anyways, some of you might remember me: Loosecut...my avatar was a falcon smoking a Falcon pipe...maybe I can dig up my old avatar on a backup disc, and put it up again...I made that avatar myself.
I remember. Welcome!

FJB
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Welcome back
Longshanks
Member in Good Standing

Hey, I seem to recall that icon, though you may not remember me. I am still using my old icon if it helps... a pic of me smoking a corn cob my dad brought home when I was a kid.

Anyway, welcome back! :thumbs:
Longshanks
"He who shall, so shall he... wait, who?" :?
Loosecut

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:57 pm
Loosecut wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 7:14 pm Have not been on here for a while...a couple years??? Then, I tried inputting my old name and password, and it did not work. Then, I noticed some old members info showing they started in "2018"... so, I'm guessing some changes have occurred in 2018, and my original account has been erased.

I remember. Welcome!

Very nice! You saved me a lot of time going through back-up disks to find that image. Thanks.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Welcome!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Welcome(back)!
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt