Springfield Mil-Spec Gots New Shoes

User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm

I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 6):
Ronv69ncrobbSerenityhoutenzielKevin Keithavid
Tsal... 🎳
Serenity
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 am

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:08 pm

Beautiful set-up Kevin, too many rounds set down range, enjoy.
This post by Serenity liked by (total 3):
Kevin KeithRonv69avid
User avatar
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah
Posts: 3258
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:59 pm
Location: Cowtown

Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:27 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
Sharp! I don't think you can beat a 1911!
This post by Kevin Keith liked by (total 3):
Bruyere_RoyaleRonv69avid
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:07 am

Kevin Keith wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:27 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
Sharp! I don't think you can beat a 1911!
Love the 1911's but, I'll always have a soft spot for revolvers.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 3):
Ronv69avidKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳
User avatar
avid
Senior Member
Posts: 1571
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 1:01 pm

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:11 am

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
seer sucker suit and saddle shoes would go well, don't forget the straw hat...
This post by avid liked by (total 2):
Bruyere_RoyaleKevin Keith
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
insufferable filter guy
User avatar
houtenziel
Codger in Training
Posts: 2536
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:58 pm
Location: Field of Arbol

Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:17 am

avid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:11 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
seer sucker suit and saddle shoes would go well, don't forget the straw hat...
For when you are determined to look like a well armed Matlock.
This post by houtenziel liked by (total 3):
avidBruyere_RoyaleKevin Keith
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:38 am

avid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:11 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
seer sucker suit and saddle shoes would go well, don't forget the straw hat...
I pass on the saddle shoes tho, not me at all.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
avidKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:39 am

houtenziel wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:17 am
avid wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:11 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:16 pm
I figured what the heck since I had it out for a wiping. I'm looking for a pair of 1970's vintage cream shooting loafers to match
Image
seer sucker suit and saddle shoes would go well, don't forget the straw hat...
For when you are determined to look like a well armed Matlock.
lol
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
avidKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 3256
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Tue Nov 05, 2019 10:42 am

I'm more Columbo than a Matlock.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 2):
houtenzielKevin Keith
Tsal... 🎳
Serenity
Junior Member
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:59 am

Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:46 am

That's odd, most of us think you're more like Kramer than either Matlock it Columbo.

About the Milspec, I'd heard they are manufactured completely in the USA now and yet kept at an awesome price. Best but for the money out there! I've owned a number of that model over the years, and the only thing lacking IMHO is a high rise beavertail and combat hammer. Best of all it's entirely forged, and doesn't have forward serrations on the slide.
This post by Serenity liked by:
houtenziel
Post Reply