What Are You Smoking September 2019

User avatar
simplepipes
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 744
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:57 pm
Location: MO

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:23 pm

Last pipe of the evening . . . SPMT Mix . . . Falcon w / Genoa Bowl . . . Diet Soda.

Coyotes are really talking to each other tonight . . .

-sp
This post by simplepipes liked by (total 10):
Ronv69houtenzielrekamepipMikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithFr_TomMaynardavidMr Beardsley
User avatar
Ronv69
Founding Member
Posts: 162
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:14 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:34 pm

Full Virginia Flake in a Davorin Morta bent billiard. Iced tea on the side.
This post by Ronv69 liked by (total 10):
houtenzielrekamepipMikeDennisonBruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesMaynardavidMr Beardsley
User avatar
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 pm
...... I came home and started to take a section of my plank fence down. The ground hog chewed threw one fence post and with the weight it started to fall down. Fun. I think I'm going to take the entire backside down that runs along the woods so we have a more open feel. It'll be nice.🙂
Thinking like a Ground Hog here' .......
"I love to burrow under almost anything and without a fence to dig under my options are limited to
either hitting the wide open and then off to the woods
or
should I move in closer and burrow under this guys house ....... :twisted:
winter is coming and the warmth of a household is probably better option than that of what my cousins have out in the woods"
:lurk:
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 9):
MikeDennisonhoutenzielBruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
User avatar
MikeDennison
Senior Member
Posts: 2019
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:18 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:54 pm

Image
Late to the pipe today. Macanudo in this Yorkshire Canadian.
This post by MikeDennison liked by (total 9):
houtenzielBruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesMaynardavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm

rekamepip wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 pm
...... I came home and started to take a section of my plank fence down. The ground hog chewed threw one fence post and with the weight it started to fall down. Fun. I think I'm going to take the entire backside down that runs along the woods so we have a more open feel. It'll be nice.🙂
Thinking like a Ground Hog here' .......
"I love to burrow under almost anything and without a fence to dig under my options are limited to
either hitting the wide open and then off to the woods
or
should I move in closer and burrow under this guys house ....... :twisted:
winter is coming and the warmth of a household is probably better option than that of what my cousins have out in the woods"
:lurk:
Your making me go under into my crawl space, aren't you!? :evil:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 9):
rekamepipKevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesMikeDennisonMaynardavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm
rekamepip wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:50 pm
...... I came home and started to take a section of my plank fence down. The ground hog chewed threw one fence post and with the weight it started to fall down. Fun. I think I'm going to take the entire backside down that runs along the woods so we have a more open feel. It'll be nice.🙂
Thinking like a Ground Hog here' .......
"I love to burrow under almost anything and without a fence to dig under my options are limited to
either hitting the wide open and then off to the woods
or
should I move in closer and burrow under this guys house ....... :twisted:
winter is coming and the warmth of a household is probably better option than that of what my cousins have out in the woods"
:lurk:
Your making me go under into my crawl space, aren't you!? :evil:
I'd go packing heat
or at least have a couple sandwiches on hand to keep them busy so you have time to get out
:lol:
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 9):
Bruyere_RoyaleKevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesMikeDennisonMaynardavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:22 pm

Another round of Chestnut in the CustomBilt, next I'll be loading some Dutch Masters Cherry Cavendish in the same CustomBilt.
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 8):
Kevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesMikeDennisonMaynardavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
Bruyere_Royale
Founding Member
Posts: 2985
Joined: Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:27 pm
Location: Pine Barrens

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:24 pm

rekamepip wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:22 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:18 pm
rekamepip wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:52 pm
Thinking like a Ground Hog here' .......
"I love to burrow under almost anything and without a fence to dig under my options are limited to
either hitting the wide open and then off to the woods
or
should I move in closer and burrow under this guys house ....... :twisted:
winter is coming and the warmth of a household is probably better option than that of what my cousins have out in the woods"
:lurk:
Your making me go under into my crawl space, aren't you!? :evil:
I'd go packing heat
or at least have a couple sandwiches on hand to keep them busy so you have time to get out
:lol:
There is nothing worse than crawling all the way across to the front of the house in 18 inches of space and then have to kick and scream on the way back. :lol:
This post by Bruyere_Royale liked by (total 7):
rekamepipFr_TomMikeDennisonMaynardavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
Tsal... 🎳 A Zesty flavorful adventure in pipe smoking...
Image
User avatar
rekamepip
Member in Good Standing
Posts: 554
Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:34 pm

Facing early season Squirrel problems here
it seems as though our residential tree neighbors have found their way into our roof vents and are dancing around the crawl space above our sun porch, the ceiling tiles were not strong enough to hold them out ort they dug though installation and fell down into the back porch of our house

I temporally secured the compromised vent hole and now have to rebuild the ceiling

hopefully i can hold off a few more weeks before getting into this project which will give the weather a chance to cool off which in turn should slow down the wasp population up there


:facepalm:

SPRT in a Kickin KK Dr Grabow pipe to keep on track with the smoking theme here !
This post by rekamepip liked by (total 10):
houtenzielChef BennyKevin KeithFr_TomMikeDennisonMaynardBruyere_RoyaleavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
User avatar
Chef Benny
Active Member
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:43 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:32 am

Got some Dan Malt house in the Great Dane. Time to chill!
This post by Chef Benny liked by (total 10):
Kevin KeithFr_TomsimplepipesMikeDennisonMaynardBruyere_RoyalehoutenzielavidRonv69Mr Beardsley
Post Reply