Kaywoodie Saxon Pot

Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Been kinda debating on what to do with this one. It's a Kaywoodie Saxon Pot shape that I got from WVsmokeshop as Vintage NOS. It's apparently one of a few that were either Italian made, or the stummels were acquired by KW from Italy and finished here.. I haven't exactly been able to figure out which.
I am a small bowl kinda guy, and even at this size which some would consider just slightly over average, is just too much for me(what can I say, I am a pansy).

5 5/8" Length
Roughly 7/8" ID x 1.5" Depth
Unfiltered push tennon, no stinger. Stem is high quality vulcanite.

Looking to trade for smaller bowled (3/4 and under) short smoke sorta pipes. Bent, straight, whatever. No filters preferably, unless the pipe was made for 6mm paper.

“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Middle Earth

Sent you a PM
Sweet pipe
Definately my style
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Lovely pipe
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Bamarick

Ruffinogold wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:30 pmLovely pipe
I agree!
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Just wanted to mention.. in the original post I said I got it as Vintage NOS.. I smoked it so it's not new anymore. Don't want anyone thinking it's still NOS.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Gents, she is now spoken for. Thanks everybody!
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Not sure if the PM system is glitching or what.. Just wanted to holler out [mention]Middle Earth[/mention]. Did that Kaywoodie Pot ever show up? I sent it more than a week ago and I am kinda stressing if it made it or not. For whatever reason USPS didn't give me any tracking info on it..
― Theodore Roosevelt
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

One last time [mention]Middle Earth[/mention]. Pipe was sent.. would like some indication you received it.. and payment as we discussed would be nice too.
I am still holding on to hopes that this is just a misunderstanding, but I am starting to get the feeling I've been stiffed.
― Theodore Roosevelt
sisyphus
Person of Interest

[mention]Middle Earth[/mention] please respond to this asap. I sent you an email last night and I haven't heard back from you either. Take care of your business.
Liberty cannot be purchased by a wish.
Thomas Paine
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Alrighty, we are squared up.. we can go ahead and close this thread. :thumbs:
― Theodore Roosevelt