What is this, exactly?

Ronv69
Founding Member

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:45 pm
Ronv69 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:53 pm I have some coffee stuff that goes in the lip. Like sweetened coffee grounds. Not bad really.
Grinds coffee pouches? Kind of look like snus packets?
Not in a pouch, loose. Makes a mess in your mouth.
God and Texas!
sisyphus
Person of Interest

[mention]Whalehead King[/mention] I have multiple sealed tins of Samuel Gawith Aniseed snuff in my cellar. If you would like to try it send me your mailing address in a PM and I'll send you a tin.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Whalehead King

That's very generous, Sisyphus. I like to keep on Mrs. King's good side, though. The last thing I need is Mrs. King watch me open the mail and ask, once again, "Now what harebrained nonsense are you up to?" Me: "Licorice snuff." That's worse than most of the excuses I have for the stuff that arrives in the mail.

I'll take a pass on your offer but I do so with full appreciation for the spirit in which you made it. Thank you.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Degas, WK's old neighbor

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

Whalehead King wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 7:11 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:49 pm I wonder at what stage of our early lives we can become nasally fixated.
When the barber asks you if you want him to trim your nose hairs. Oh, wait. That's a later stage in life. Never mind.
Then there is the stage o' life where the barber does not ask any more and just does it.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
sisyphus
Person of Interest

friends don't let friends use non-tobacco snuff. I'll mail you some aniseed snuff sometime.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Serenity

I personally love the Anniseed from SG, love licorice everything, and Snuff method of taking is the greatest enjoyment I've found. WHK, I'd say you should at least give it a shot,you're going to love it. I wouldn't Snuff anything that wasn't natural and made of tobacco. Of course i have no clue what's in the Indian incense I enjoy often, I'm not addicted, i just really really like the smell!
pipelover
Broken Pipe

When lockdown ends (Soon I hope) town will re-open, and there is on shop I might get some chewing tobacco. haven't had any in years. First time I was a kid, and put a large wad in ........ DUH !
Still you learn.
Never give a sucker an even break ..... W.C. Fields
Wildcat
Codger in Training

I enjoy a pouch of RedMan or Beechnut Wintergreen now and again. Levi is good too. Usually a pouch of one or the other in the truck glovebox.

Dip is too salty for me plus there's a a texture thing going on that I don't dig.

Sadly I've given up on cigars. I miss them too, but I couldn't keep myself from inhaling. As a matter of fact, it took some time for me to retrain myself not to inhale my pipe.

But that little wooden box of Erin go bragh Irish Cream cigarillos invades my dreams, as do Dutch Master's Honey Sports.

I snorted all my snuff and decided not to order anymore, telling myself it's not good for me. We'll see how it goes. The jury's still out on that one.
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom