Was at food lion today ...

Cobman

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:11 pm Finally made it to the b&M today , so I took pics of their snuff and old school twists etc .. the large tops containers are 8 oz , lol . That's a serious container and when it's done , it seconds as a large drinking glass

That's an awesome sight!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bamarick wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:46 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:54 pm
Bro Uhaha wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:21 pm

Ruff: I have never seen anything like that. We should talk more.
I've mentioned that if anyone wants me to pick up the old school American snuff and twists , that I'll do it . I did it pretty regular at tne old site . Also , this isnt the only place around that has this type stuff but it's my favorite place in town for it . Food Lion is convenient too and they carry sone different brands that this place doesn't
Where is this B&M? I'm over your way 2 or 3 times a year visiting my sister in law who lives in Copperhill. I think I would like to pay it a visit!
Man , my home is 5 miles fro. Cooperhill ... send me a heads up before you head up in the future !
I think it's called Fannin Tobacco ... It's right next to the save a lot in blue ridge georgia
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Bamarick

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:44 pm

I've mentioned that if anyone wants me to pick up the old school American snuff and twists , that I'll do it . I did it pretty regular at tne old site . Also , this isnt the only place around that has this type stuff but it's my favorite place in town for it . Food Lion is convenient too and they carry sone different brands that this place doesn't
Where is this B&M? I'm over your way 2 or 3 times a year visiting my sister in law who lives in Copperhill. I think I would like to pay it a visit!
Man , my home is 5 miles fro. Cooperhill ... send me a heads up before you head up in the future !
I think it's called Fannin Tobacco ... It's right next to the save a lot in blue ridge georgia
I visited Fannin Tobacco when we were over there last summer. There was a friendly older gentleman running the place that day.
American by birth, Southern by the grace of God!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Bamarick wrote: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:23 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:44 pm

I visited Fannin Tobacco when we were over there last summer. There was a friendly older gentleman running the place that day.
Yes , he's always thete . simetimes another guy . Those guys are great
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I see Mammoth Cave. A slice or two of that rubbed out and mixed with an aro makes a very nice combo.
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im going to the b&m in the morning . Currently , the only American snuff I have on hand is Buttercup , which is the softest easiest American snuff . I gave away the other snuffs I had . Ill pick up a couple tomorrow and get some other stuff too . I was at the food lion today and they were out of Superior , which is a bummer because I think its the best all around snuff . I dont recall the B&M carrying Superior . I never bothered asking him to carry it because theres so much at his place that I'll buy something else ... like Topps , lol , I have to go easy with that stuff .. I can snort it like a machine and not be able to sleep . I get too carried away often times with snuff and it keeps me awake . i also don't want to smoke when im wired on it . Its like a twilight zone episode . As I sit here and type , just thinking about it , makes me want to open up my snuff box and grab one .. or two .... but its midnight and ill be up all night if i start now
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:42 pm I can snort it like a machine and not be able to sleep . I get too carried away often times with snuff and it keeps me awake .
Funny you should say that...
pipelover
Broken Pipe

The can of Superior, .... would last you a year ??? You aint working hard "enuff" at it ! LOL
Never give a sucker an even break ..... W.C. Fields
towhee89

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:11 pm the large tops containers are 8 oz , lol . That's a serious container and when it's done , it seconds as a large drinking glass
That store looks amazing LOL! And I'm in NC so can find a ton here! Do you mind if I send you a PM? I've not been able to find any US Smokeless Tobacco dry snuffs. That's Fannin County Tobacco store, right?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

towhee89 wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 5:41 am

That store looks amazing LOL! And I'm in NC so can find a ton here! Do you mind if I send you a PM? I've not been able to find any US Smokeless Tobacco dry snuffs. That's Fannin County Tobacco store, right?
Yup :thumbs: