Your Blend Recipes

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ok. So I used a pouch of SWR for the tobacco. I let it dry out. I then boiled 1 cup of water with a 1/2 cup brown sugar and a 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. I put the tobacco on a paper plate and gave it 10 sprays from the water bottle. Its now in the quick wooden press I made under pressure from a c clamp. Now I will wait a week and give it a try.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Wildcat
Codger in Training

mrpipster wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:36 pm Ok. So I used a pouch of SWR for the tobacco. I let it dry out. I then boiled 1 cup of water with a 1/2 cup brown sugar and a 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. I put the tobacco on a paper plate and gave it 10 sprays from the water bottle. Its now in the quick wooden press I made under pressure from a c clamp. Now I will wait a week and give it a try.
:lurk:
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:36 pm Ok. So I used a pouch of SWR for the tobacco. I let it dry out. I then boiled 1 cup of water with a 1/2 cup brown sugar and a 1/2 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. I put the tobacco on a paper plate and gave it 10 sprays from the water bottle. Its now in the quick wooden press I made under pressure from a c clamp. Now I will wait a week and give it a try.
Tick Tok ....
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

So , I was in and out of consciousness and had a " day dream / dream of a blend . I swear . I recently got some Sutliff Argosy Match ... its good but a bit too light . Somewhere in my unconsciousness I had the idea of equal parts Smokers Pride Black Cavendish , Captain Black Gold and Argosy match ..... so , I'm gonna make a small batch of it now
Chef Benny
Codger in Training

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:41 pm So , I was in and out of consciousness and had a " day dream / dream of a blend . I swear . I recently got some Sutliff Argosy Match ... its good but a bit too light . Somewhere in my unconsciousness I had the idea of equal parts Smokers Pride Black Cavendish , Captain Black Gold and Argosy match ..... so , I'm gonna make a small batch of it now
The Golden Vision Shall be realized!
~ Tobacco is part of a complete breakfast.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:41 pm So , I was in and out of consciousness and had a " day dream / dream of a blend . I swear . I recently got some Sutliff Argosy Match ... its good but a bit too light . Somewhere in my unconsciousness I had the idea of equal parts Smokers Pride Black Cavendish , Captain Black Gold and Argosy match ..... so , I'm gonna make a small batch of it now
Lol , I should have looked at my inventory sheet I just finished .... I dont have any argosy match cause I used it in a blend I made for my son ,

So , equal parts SPBC , CB Fire Cured and CB Gold ..... 1/3 cup each
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:02 pm Image
What happened to the RHB?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:12 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:02 pm Image
What happened to the RHB?
I got it made . Ill have to put it in zips and mail it out this week :thumbs:
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Ill add this along with RHB . Bomshell is great but Im not as excited it about it once I realized how similar it is to Sutliff Z50 Black Cordial , which I love equally . Tonights blend is exceptional .. youll see