Box pass 2020 !!

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:10 pm Well, the box is in NC. My wife picked it up today. She said it was so big she was tempted to open it!! I’ll be home Thursday and can’t wait to check it out.
Nice !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

ncrobb wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:10 pm Well, the box is in NC. My wife picked it up today. She said it was so big she was tempted to open it!! I’ll be home Thursday and can’t wait to check it out.
Glad it made it. I can sleep a little easier now.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Did anybody take anything out?

My wife was excited by the key lime chapstick and stick candy.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
vwdeano

Ye Gods... That ain't small. LOL. some generous folks on this forum.
A dog is the only thing that loves you more than he loves himself.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Look at all those goodies.
Makes one feel like a kid in a candy store. ✔
Whalehead King

ncrobb wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:41 pm Did anybody take anything out?

My wife was excited by the key lime chapstick and stick candy.
Now that's the kind of picture I like to see!

Mrs. King put the candy sticks in. I suspect [mention]Bro Uhaha[/mention] put the chapstick in, but I haven't confirmed that---it's just a hunch. As for the rest, I have no idea. It's beautiful. It is absosolutely, truly, wonderfully, picture perfect, va-va-beautiful. Excuse me while I wipe a tear from eye after being exposed to all this PSF communal tobacco beauty. Waitaminnit longer, I have to blow my nose.

Okay, I've composed myself again. A tip of my fedora to all who have made the box pass what it is right now. Good work, ladies and germs. This box pass sets the standard for all other box passes to follow. We'll say that next time, too. I sure hope this thread doesn't end with someone stealing the box at the finale. That would be a real downer. :cry: :cry: :cry:
ncrobb
Founding Member

[mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] , Box is on its way;should be there on Monday. I wish it had worked out for me to come over to your side of the mountains. Hope to see you soon.

I took some and added some. The box is stuffed.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I gotra say , for the 10th time ..... You guys suck at taking , truly truly

The upper left of the picture , where the tin of MB solent is , are blends that got too dry

I cant believe I saw a couple few things that I oringinally put in , lol .

TAKE YA BASTIDS , TAKE !!

There are two very nice Elrich pipes that the stems were really bad off , so i buffed them . They arent perfect and could use another buff job but i just hit them hard to see how itd go

I think I'll roll around naked in this pile of stuff and send most of it to a lucker winner :lol:

Really , I shoukd give you guys a lesson in taking

What i know I'll take right off the bat ..... White Owl New Yorkers !! Mine , mine , mine

Ive got 50 dutch master Palmas , which imho are about tbe best mass market machine made cigar made , so some lucky sob is gonna get the Palmas , just not the New Yorkers :fu:.

Anyway , I just got in a bit ago and need to do a few things but I'll post back later
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:19 pm I gotra say , for the 10th time ..... You guys suck at taking , truly truly

The upper left of the picture , where the tin of MB solent is , are blends that got too dry

I cant believe I saw a couple few things that I oringinally put in , lol .

TAKE YA BASTIDS , TAKE !!

There are two very nice Elrich pipes that the stems were really bad off , so i buffed them . They arent perfect and could use another buff job but i just hit them hard to see how itd go

I think I'll roll around naked in this pile of stuff and send most of it to a lucker winner :lol:

Really , I shoukd give you guys a lesson in taking

What i know I'll take right off the bat ..... White Owl New Yorkers !! Mine , mine , mine

Ive got 50 dutch master Palmas , which imho are about tbe best mass market machine made cigar made , so some lucky sob is gonna get the Palmas , just not the New Yorkers :fu:.

Anyway , I just got in a bit ago and need to do a few things but I'll post back later
Mrs rlucas agrees, we suck at taking. :lol:
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Jennifer had a family joy emergency ( a bummer one ) , so she's put of town and I'm holding the fort . I. Supposed to be on a work trip ... oops , lol

So , im looking at all this stuff and I'm in a very strong take kinda mood ... but ... I gotta lot of stuff , so im gonna figure someone to give this to . Maybe I'll start an " instacellar " thread and unload it that way .. or .. whatever whalehead mentioned to me , which i forget what that was . So hold tight