Box pass 2020 !!

Whalehead King

avid wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:53 pm ruff chanelling hillbilly is inhaling that CH
I think Ruff's faking the moonshine, though. I'll bet you five bucks it was water. If not, that would explain a lot.

I like the guy who does the intro. He's got a bright future ahead of him.
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

Not sure how much lighter the box is. I snagged a cob and nice little Kaywoodie and assorted tobaccos. It shall be on its way to ncrobb tomorrow. I put in a couple of cigars that I cannot guarantee the freshness on as well as some tobacco. Mrs rlucas took a hard pass on the key lime chap stick. :lol:
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:11 pm
avid wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:53 pm ruff chanelling hillbilly is inhaling that CH
I think Ruff's faking the moonshine, though. I'll bet you five bucks it was water.
Looking good cousin Ruff. I'll bet a pouch of Carter Hall that it was indeed an alkeehaulic beverage. What say you [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention]?
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

rlucas wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:47 pm Mrs rlucas took a hard pass on the key lime chap stick.
LOL. 'Honey, these guys I've never met have been passing some Chapstick all around the country. You want some?'

Glad someone finally went for the Haunted Bookshop. Good stuff!
rlucas
Member in Good Standing

The box is on its way to the great state of North Carolina.
"That's mighty bold talk for a one eyed fat man!" -Lucky Ned Pepper.
ncrobb
Founding Member

rlucas wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:57 am The box is on its way to the great state of North Carolina.
Thanks [mention]rlucas[/mention] , I will be working in Atlanta this week but I’ll be home Thursday. [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] I was hoping to bring it to you in person but I’m gonna be on this side of the mountains for probably two weeks so I’ll most likely mail it after I’ve pilfered and pillaged.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:52 pm
rlucas wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:57 am The box is on its way to the great state of North Carolina.
Thanks [mention]rlucas[/mention] , I will be working in Atlanta this week but I’ll be home Thursday. [mention]Ruffinogold[/mention] I was hoping to bring it to you in person but I’m gonna be on this side of the mountains for probably two weeks so I’ll most likely mail it after I’ve pilfered and pillaged.
I hear you brother. I just got back and am supposedly going to do a couple mini remodels in Atlanta next week . We'll keep each other posted

Man , like all passes ... the box grows !!
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Whalehead King wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:11 pm
I think Ruff's faking the moonshine, though. I'll bet you five bucks it was water. If not, that would explain a lot.

I like the guy who does the intro. He's got a bright future ahead of him.
Goodness .. Anthony sounded like a boy back then , which he was . Now he's 17 and sounds like a man
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Whalehead King

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:20 pm ....Now he's 17 and sounds like a man
That makes two of you.

You've done good.
ncrobb
Founding Member

Well, the box is in NC. My wife picked it up today. She said it was so big she was tempted to open it!! I’ll be home Thursday and can’t wait to check it out.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett