Here we go .... A promise , a goal and middleton cherry blend

Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:24 pm My apologies for going off topic.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:50 pm
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 8:24 pm My apologies for going off topic.
lol. I wish my wife would say this come Friday.
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

We could talk about breasts . I happen to like them with Middletons cherry
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Ruffinogold wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 10:24 pm
Yes we can...lol and I also just realized that this reply is in the wrong thread, it was supposed to be with the face slappers, so my apologies once again for the confusion. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:59 am
Yes we can...lol and I also just realized that this reply is in the wrong thread, it was supposed to be with the face slappers, so my apologies once again for the confusion. Lol
I'm not going to post another gif or meme. You're on your own on this one. lol Gene Sequa
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Tsal
Forum Decorum

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:48 am
Bruyere_Royale wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:59 am

I'm not going to post another gif or meme. You're on your own on this one. lol Gene Sequa
Leave Gene outta this one, it's all me. Lol
The Troll Whisperer
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Just so you know , I tried contacting Altria about this op topic and never got a reply . However , I will make a trip to them one day and stick around a few days and bug them till I get some good info . A trip to Richmond Va isnt on my radar often but Ill get there one day , hopefully within a year or two
ncrobb
Founding Member

I have a box/pouch or two stashed somewhere. I guess I should give it a try.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:51 am I have a box/pouch or two stashed somewhere. I guess I should give it a try.
I have an unopened tub from like 2012 or so . I know once I open it that one day it will be empty , lol , so Im avoiding opening it . Its one of the few blends that I have a pipe dedicated to , though I smoke it in any pipe , theres a certain one that its super exceptional in . Back in the day , it was the one blend my wife knew what I was smoking by its aroma . It has a nice tobacco aroma , not so much of an aro aroma

By all means you should try it ! Dont expect a lot of cherry flavor or hardly any . Its a short cut [ hodge podge ] burley virginia and its brainless to light and keep lit . A medium size bowl and fill firmer than looser is what id recommend . If it gets a little warm , it will settle down but ya have to go easy with it .