What's For Lunch?

MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Basil, ricotta, & sausage pizza. Nice.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Tsal
Forum Decorum

MikeDennison wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:01 pm Basil, ricotta, & sausage pizza. Nice.
Sounds tasty!
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:28 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:01 pm Basil, ricotta, & sausage pizza. Nice.
Sounds tasty!
Oh yeah brother. Good stuff.
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kerrie asked me, cattily, "So who are your two new friends?" We took up a table, which I never do but there were three of us. Happiness loves company.

"Did you all dress in black on purpose or was it a coincidence?" It was a coincidence.

These two friends and I are all high dramatic. We are very similar in our personality traits but very different in out skins. One looks like an actress in The Matrix. One looks like a hentai lady trucker, and, then, you have me, who is master of ceremonies., being the eldest by at least 25 years and I don't want to do the math.

We are thinking about going into business together. It has nothing to do with prostitution. Everyone thinks they are prostitutes. They are not prostitutes. We are friendly, nothing more. I like mixing business with pleasure. They are right at the age where they are hungry to accomplish something and they have some skills.

Leather had a cup of white beans and half a roast beef po-boy with freshly grated horseradish. That stuff was strong! When I am talking freshly grated, I mean fresh. We all cried after tasting it. It was so good.

Punk Barbie had a reuben. They corn the beef in house. It is delicious. I sampled a few slices.

What did I order? I feasted off the presence of feminine pulchritude perfectly presented on a sunshiny day. We had such a good time and we got a lot accomplished. We laughed so much.

We will not be seeing each other for at least another week. It is Mardi Gras next Tuesday. Things are going to go into sensory overload with too much to do amid too many distractions. This is the typical New Orleans way. This is why nothing is timely. The city has different priorities than us making a living. It wants us to have a good time.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Broth.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I had shrimp remoulade, which is shrimp cocktail with remoulade sauce vs. ketchup and horseradish. Of course, I couldn't finish it. I brought the last five shrimp home and I just fed Mrs. King's dogs.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:14 pmBroth.
How are you holding up? Broth doesn't sound exciting unless it's Consommé.
The Troll Whisperer
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Tsal wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:17 pm
I think I've gotten the jump on it. Normally by this many days in I'd be in bed with the pain. But it's only hurting a little, and hasn't gotten worse. I'm hoping that I'll start to see improvement tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm a pretty grumpy turd after two days with only broth and coffee, water, and tea for sustenance. :evil:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 5:28 pm
Tsal wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:17 pm
I think I've gotten the jump on it. Normally by this many days in I'd be in bed with the pain. But it's only hurting a little, and hasn't gotten worse. I'm hoping that I'll start to see improvement tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I'm a pretty grumpy turd after two days with only broth and coffee, water, and tea for sustenance. :evil:
Glad you seen it coming and jumped into action. Feel better, brother 👍
The Troll Whisperer
montag

I work with several guys who are Eastern European so lunch today was stroganoff with potatoes, pelmeni with sourcream, and a slice of medovik.