What's For Lunch?

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I had a green pepper baked stuffed full of shrimp, crabmeat, and breadcrumbs, Creole-style.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

After two weeks of surviving on broth, pudding, and scrambled eggs, I decided to dive back in today with this classic cheeseburger and fries. It was lovely, but it's sitting pretty heavy on my stomach even hours later. :?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:02 pm After two weeks of surviving on broth, pudding, and scrambled eggs, I decided to dive back in today with this classic cheeseburger and fries. It was lovely, but it's sitting pretty heavy on my stomach even hours later. :?
Kombucha is a game changer for stomach issues. It is also delicious if you never had it.
The Secret to Happiness is Low Expectations
montag

Nom nom nom

It is really dangerous have a Pho shop by my kid's apartment. We may be regulars: The owner met us at the door when she recognized us.

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

montag wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:40 pm Nom nom nom

It is really dangerous have a Pho shop by my kid's apartment. We may be regulars: The owner met us at the door when she recognized us.

It is very addicting. Enjoy 😋
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Looks delicious! What's the sammich?
"I realized I had the gift of seeming to know more than I actually did." -A.J. Cronin-
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:06 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:02 pm After two weeks of surviving on broth, pudding, and scrambled eggs, I decided to dive back in today with this classic cheeseburger and fries. It was lovely, but it's sitting pretty heavy on my stomach even hours later. :?
Kombucha is a game changer for stomach issues. It is also delicious if you never had it.
Not really a stomach issue. Diverticulitis.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:19 pm
Kombucha may still help. Worth a shot
montag

MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:18 pm

Looks delicious! What's the sammich?
It’s a pork bahn mi (Vietnamese sandwich).
MikeDennison
Certified Codger

Piping Abe wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:26 pm
MikeDennison wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:19 pm

Kombucha may still help. Worth a shot
I may give it a try. Thanks, brother!