Special Months of Pipe Emphasis and Smokage™

HSigurdsson

I have no stone pipes....maybe some that could get you stoned....but no stone pipes. :)
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Cool .. Rocktober ! Im gonna get the red churchwarden rock out
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

HSigurdsson wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 2:50 pm I have no stone pipes....maybe some that could get you stoned....but no stone pipes. :)
Im not as think aa you stoned I am
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Well, December is around the corner. As Secret Santa is already ramping up as we close 2023, don’t forget about December Doodler Days. This will be my first participating as I grabbed one from @rekamepip He may still have some available at this thread

viewtopic.php?t=3368&hilit=December+doodler+days

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:55 pm Well, December is around the corner. As Secret Santa is already ramping up as we close 2023, don’t forget about December Doodler Days. This will be my first participating as I grabbed one from @rekamepip He may still have some available at this thread

Hmmmm .. id be for it but I dont do doodlers ..... how bout Doodlers and Dublins :D
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:38 pm
Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:55 pm Well, December is around the corner. As Secret Santa is already ramping up as we close 2023, don’t forget about December Doodler Days. This will be my first participating as I grabbed one from @rekamepip He may still have some available at this thread

Hmmmm .. id be for it but I dont do doodlers ..... how bout Doodlers and Dublins :D
Whats wrong with Doodlers?
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 7:42 pm

Nuthin .... I just have had a number of them and they are hit and miss in my experience with them over the years . I just dont own one atm ... but I have a number of Dublin shapes :) Plus it sounds good ... December Doodlers and Dublin's ... Triple D .. thats big
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:38 pm

Nuthin .... I just have had a number of them and they are hit and miss in my experience with them over the years . I just dont own one atm ... but I have a number of Dublin shapes :) Plus it sounds good ... December Doodlers and Dublin's ... Triple D .. thats big
Gotta run it by the Grand Poobah @Kevin Keith
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Piping Abe wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 9:12 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:38 pm

Gotta run it by the Grand Poobah @Kevin Keith
Maybe try some finesse when mentioning it to him [ cause I aint ] .. something like ... ya know , I was bitching at a cloud earlier and had this idea .. yada yada . Gotta get in his frame of mind and on his level :lol:
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Sounds good to me!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!