Special Months of Pipe Emphasis and Smokage™

Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:36 pm Sounds good to me!
Alright sweet. I made this for it:

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I'm not interested in this but, what is a doodler?

I know I have been on PSF forever but I only half read most of the things that don't interest me and then just chime in, inappropriately, like now.

If nobody wants to answer this question, I probably won't notice, but, I am kinda curious in a way that I don't really care about.

I know what a Dublin is. I do smoke pipes. A doodler is not a pipe I have in my arsenal.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:19 pm I'm not interested in this but, what is a doodler?

I know I have been on PSF forever but I only half read most of the things that don't interest me and then just chime in, inappropriately, like now.

If nobody wants to answer this question, I probably won't notice, but, I am kinda curious in a way that I don't really care about.

I know what a Dublin is. I do smoke pipes. A doodler is not a pipe I have in my arsenal.
Other could answer thi smuch better than I but any pipe Ive had in the past that was stamped doodler was wide in circumference wit a semi shallow " pot like " chamber . They were all etched or rusticated and many had holes drilled through parts of te pipe shape . They were funky and nit too many years ago you could pick them up off the ebay for 5 to 10 bucks max . They were of course woirth more than that , given their smokability , but they were doodlers . Doodlers became cool recently and they are going for more these days
I think everyoe in the past had one . Most any collection Ive ever bought [ I used to buy collections ] had one in it , Sometimes they were duds and other times smoked perfect

" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.