Aches and Pains

Middle Earth

We got a 7° night/morning here on the horizon in the Ozarks South of KC
It do get a bit cold here
Armycw2

If I'd have known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself!
“If you can't send money, send tobacco.” GEN George Washington
Middle Earth

Armycw2 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:53 am If I'd have known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself!
Pretty much
My dad had a good run to 90, but died a few months past age 91
His passing from heart disease was a huge wake-up call for me
ncrobb
Founding Member

This is my get fit program.....

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Ronv69
Founding Member

At 70, some aches and pains are expected. I actually have less now than when I was taking statins. But back then I took too many NSAIDS and ruined my kidneys. Doctors told me that my back was so bad that I shouldn't lift over 20 pounds. This was before the move. Yesterday I had to assemble a 280 pound rolling tool chest and after it was done I had to flip it over. A lot of projects that require 2 people I've been doing by myself. I am mostly OK. I have some constant pain that I am just so used to that I don't notice it unless I think about it.
God and Texas!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ronv69 wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:40 am ---I have some constant pain that I am just so used to that I don't notice it unless I think about it.
Word.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
pipelover
Broken Pipe

Walked to "corner shop" to return a TV times, (Television guide) .... Lady saw me, Hey I haven't seen you in a while, what's the crutches ??
She walked me down (with her dog) in case I fell. Snow every where. Eventually got out of the shop, and a young man, and his sister whom I have passing aquaintance walked me home !!!!! Only in their low twentys, how nice !!! He actually picked me up after I fell in a pot hole, a while ago. :clap:
Never give a sucker an even break ..... W.C. Fields
Fr_Tom
Chaplain

I feel pretty spry, so I will count my blessings. My hairline has suffered the ravages of time I guess. I know I am a lot wiser about identifying the issues that are actually important and worth attending to...
"Prov'dence don't fire no blank ca'tridges, boys" Roughing It, Mark Twain

Old Ted Award - 2017