Cola wars.

Riff89

The title says it all what is your preference. I would prefer answers based on taste not politics. I’m a Coca Cola fan myself but I will drink RC cola when I find it. It’s a rare find here in Northern NH. I detest Pepsi based on taste alone. My family is a coke family my wife’s is a Pepsi family. The Coca Cola truck driver saved my life when I was a very young child and I think that has something to do with my brand loyalty but goddamn coke is so tasty. I just finished a bottle of Mexican coke which is always a treat and I prefer it to the usual coke.
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

Has to be real Coca-Cola. And I want it to come out the machine pictured below, during July. So cold it ices over instantly with condensation - none of this lukewarm gas station cooler BS.

mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Pepsi for me.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

Fellow Mexican made Coke drinker here. I have gotten to the point where I am so used to it that regular Coke tastes weird to me. I also am a fan of RC, but it's pretty difficult to find here in Oregon. I also really liked the Red Bull Simply Cola, as it was a legit cola made with real kola nut and decocainized coca leaf, like Coca-Cola used to be.. but there was some false claim that it contained trace amounts of cocaine and all the fear mongers pulled it and I haven't seen it since, despite the fact that it is supposedly still available.

I hate Pepsi.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Riff89

Houtenziel wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 5:45 pm Fellow Mexican made Coke drinker here. I have gotten to the point where I am so used to it that regular Coke tastes weird to me. I also am a fan of RC, but it's pretty difficult to find here in Oregon. I also really liked the Red Bull Simply Cola, as it was a legit cola made with real kola nut and decocainized coca leaf, like Coca-Cola used to be.. but there was some false claim that it contained trace amounts of cocaine and all the fear mongers pulled it and I haven't seen it since, despite the fact that it is supposedly still available.

I hate Pepsi.
Never heard of the Red Bull cola kinda wish I had been able to try it, if it did have cocaine it would have really gave you wings. Image
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

In a cola I like Coke Zero or Diet Coke. Nothing with sugar. Caffeine yes, sugar no.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
arturo7
Member in Good Standing

Mexican Coke
ever forward
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm In a cola I like Coke Zero or Diet Coke. Nothing with sugar. Caffeine yes, sugar no.
You ever try Zevia soda?
Thelonious monkfish
Codger in Training

I prefer coffee, by the liter, multiple times over, but occasionally get the urge for something less sludgy, refreshing even, and effervescent. In those instances Mexicola in the presumably several time over recycled bottles does the job. They taste better from the true machine as referenced by Uhaha, but did you know the pinnacle of taste, zenith, the absolute perfection of Mexican produced cane sugar glass bottled Coke enjoyment is propotionately tied to Mayan ruins through ancient entanglement. The closer in proximity your machine is to a former Mayan city the greater your refreshment.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Thelonious monkfish wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 3:13 am
Kevin Keith wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:35 pm In a cola I like Coke Zero or Diet Coke. Nothing with sugar. Caffeine yes, sugar no.
You ever try Zevia soda?
I haven't heard of it, but I will check it out!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!