Grabow Garage Sale!

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I misread this. I thought this was the Grabow GARBAGE Sale. None of these pipes are for me. I am unworthy.

When the garbage sale comes up, I'll be there.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Hey @Chef Benny are you still trying to move these? I think I PM’d you awhile back. Hope your doing well!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 9:52 pm Hey @Chef Benny are you still trying to move these? I think I PM’d you awhile back. Hope your doing well!
I've been thinking the same on both fronts, especially that @Chef Benny you are doing well sir!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Since @Chef Benny is back in action, and I do have a bit of tobacco tucked away I'll kick the tires... Anything with a narrow chamber in the grabow selection? I like me some narrow chambers
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm Since @Chef Benny is back in action, and I do have a bit of tobacco tucked away I'll kick the tires... Anything with a narrow chamber in the grabow selection? I like me some narrow chambers
I'm hoping the Phantom helps me reduce the herd, as I too am after smaller bowled, lighter pipes like the blue spade @Piping Abe sent me. Absolutely fantastic pipe!
Piping Abe
Certified Codger

Wildcat wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:50 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:02 pm Since @Chef Benny is back in action, and I do have a bit of tobacco tucked away I'll kick the tires... Anything with a narrow chamber in the grabow selection? I like me some narrow chambers
I'm hoping the Phantom helps me reduce the herd, as I too am after smaller bowled, lighter pipes like the blue spade @Piping Abe sent me. Absolutely fantastic pipe!
I’m glad your really enjoying it :thumbs:
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Piping Abe wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:54 pm
I’m glad your really enjoying it :thumbs:
I really am!!
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Everything I reach for consistently is 35g (1.2 ounce) or less and chambers 0.68ish wide. Except for a heavy latakia blend they just work amazingly well for me
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin