The most popular threads?

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Is there a way to tell us which threads have the most entries?

I don't mean the "What Are You Smoking This Month?" threads because they get posts after posts about whatever someone is smoking at any given moment. Keep those cards and letters coming folks!!

I mean, like, I noticed that the "What's for Breakfast?" thread is up to 17 pages. That's pretty impressive for a thread that is marginally off topic unless breakfast is SWRA in a cob, as it should be.

I'm curious about the PSF 'best sellers.' I don't really need to know if it is too much work to figure out. I am simply curious and curiosity is what killed the cat.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

It's SWR in a cob for breakfast ... just sayin :) SWRA comes late morning/ early afternoon

I'm only aware of the current actuve threads on the do hickey three bar thing you click . It's kinda top left on my tablet .
You'd think pipe tobacco talk or pipe purchase would be pretty popular maybe ? Comic books , of course , is always interesting to me
Really , I have no idea what's what . I just go with the flow and When I werent so busy so i could spend more time here . I dig this place
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.