Medico Offer

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Puff nstuff wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 6:42 pm
Wildcat wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 8:15 pm
Puff nstuff wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:55 pm I smoked Granger in my Medico egg today. It's always a pleasure to smoke that pipe; gives me a little extra good feeling for some reason. I should really send away for another and see what shape I get. :D

I wonder what happened with @Wildcrow and his pipe order.
Missing since March
Hmm...I hope he's doing okay.
Me too
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
kschatey

Apologies if poking this thread is in bad form since it's a bit old now, but honestly this was the coolest thing I found out about and first thing I did when joining this forum so I has kind of a special place in my heart. But enough of the sappy stuff! Hopefully this bump will allow somebody else to find it and have a little fun with the gamble before the offer expires!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

The offer us still good I think .

Best deal in the pipe world
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Hawkwood

kschatey wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:48 am Apologies if poking this thread is in bad form since it's a bit old now, but honestly this was the coolest thing I found out about and first thing I did when joining this forum so I has kind of a special place in my heart. But enough of the sappy stuff! Hopefully this bump will allow somebody else to find it and have a little fun with the gamble before the offer expires!
No worries, it's reminded me to order another one. :D
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

kschatey wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 10:48 am Apologies if poking this thread is in bad form since it's a bit old now, but honestly this was the coolest thing I found out about and first thing I did when joining this forum so I has kind of a special place in my heart. But enough of the sappy stuff! Hopefully this bump will allow somebody else to find it and have a little fun with the gamble before the offer expires!
We like to see old posts resurrected here at PSF! Thanks for the Medico Reminder, K!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 7:10 am
We like to see old posts resurrected here at PSF! Thanks for the Medico Reminder, K!
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Wildcat wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:28 am
I remember that one...good post!
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Kevin Keith wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 3:33 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sun Jul 10, 2022 10:28 am

I remember that one...good post!
Sure was, I had to search for it.

Looked here first.

But they changed their name, so it took a while.

I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Puff nstuff wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:55 pm I smoked Granger in my Medico egg today. It's always a pleasure to smoke that pipe; gives me a little extra good feeling for some reason. I should really send away for another and see what shape I get. :D

I wonder what happened with @Wildcrow and his pipe order.
Missing since March
Hey, i heard that guy does missing from time to time. :D
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wildcrow wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 11:22 pm

Missing since March
Hey, i heard that guy does missing from time to time. :D
Finally.