Greets for many - how's it going for some

Pepik

When I understood @sisyphus happens to have a Pipe Smokin' board out there in the interwebs, thought I'd drop in and see what's what.

I hold many of the same sentiments as @ironclad, so take that as read.

Always into a conversation on all pipes with the Danish aesthetic, mayhap select French, British, and Italian vibes. Collector of multi-decade aged 'baccy, Whiskys (no "e') of fine repute, and the need for kilt hems to remain at or below the knee - otherwise it's a rather expensive skirt....
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Welcome!
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

What’s what is all this here, so welcome to PSF Pupik
FJB
Pepik

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:12 pm What’s what is all this here, so welcome to PSF Pepik
I can work with this. We shall see... ;)
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Pepik wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:25 pm
Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:12 pm What’s what is all this here, so welcome to PSF Pepik
I can work with this. We shall see... ;)
Auto correct strikes again lol
FJB
Silver
Certified Codger

Welcome from Michigan!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Welcome aboard.

Pupek is the Czeck word for navel. It comes from Pupik, the Hebrew name for navel, or, more specifically in rabbinic literature, omphaloskepsis, my favorite pastime.

Pepik means something else. https://www.thebump.com/b/pepik-baby-name. If the shoe fits, wear it.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Pepik

Citizen B wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:52 pm Welcome aboard.

Pupek is the Czeck word for navel. It comes from Pupik, the Hebrew name for navel, or, more specifically in rabbinic literature, omphaloskepsis, my favorite pastime.

Pepik means something else. https://www.thebump.com/b/pepik-baby-name. If the shoe fits, wear it.
That's where the implied correction came from - being the good Bohemian, guess what the actual given name is.

I do assert good shoe selection needs to not only consider fit in the decision constellation, so does concision! ;)
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Pepik wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:19 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:52 pm Welcome aboard.

That's where the implied correction came from - being the good Bohemian, guess what the actual given name is.

I do assert good shoe selection needs to not only consider fit in the decision constellation, so does concision! ;)
I used to have breakfast with an Italian woman in Naples who's husband called her Pupetta. I called my son Pupetto while we lived in Italy. He is 30 now so I call him by his given name. Pupetta was pronounced like Pyuallup, where the Washington State Fair is held. Curiously enough, I know the person who is the public relations director of the Pyuallup fair. Whodda thunkit? Certainly not me 30 years ago.

I'm just filling up space here for no good reason.

Comfortable feet are the key to getting through a trying day. Ask any waitress.

I'll leave room for other people to welcome you. I have taken up enough of everyone's time.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Pepik

Citizen B wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:38 pm
I'll leave room for other people to welcome you. I have taken up enough of everyone's time.
You're not, by chance, someone who professes a politician's or actuarial scientist's creedo are you? This much ado about nothing both astounds and prompts me to think you'd be the correct choice to ensure a hearty session of fillibustering goes off well.

I tip a virtual hat your way. Well played.