Ronv69
Founding Member

Lana to date, Lois to marry.
God and Texas!
Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

sisyphus wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:12 pm neither apparently
https://dnyuz.com/2021/10/11/superman-c ... -of-steel/

So where do they go from here? Superman loves being cuckolded by Lana and Trans-man Lex Luthor?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
sisyphus
Person of Interest

I am so sick of these woke jerk offs. It's one thing to accept your family members and neighbors for who they are, but they've gone so overboard with this that it's ridiculous and probably puts more people off to LGBTQ stuff than it wins over. Just like the BLM thing last year. Righteous causes used as political tools by people who don't give a piss about the people they're using.

Not to mention our kids are already confused once their bodies start to mature. Way to go, you just made it 10x more confusing than it was for them.

Inform people, let them make their own decisions, accept the decisions they've made and put no barriers in front of anyone based on your biases. It should be that simple.
I hope our names are touching on the watch list
Ronv69
Founding Member

I can at least understand LGB, but anything past that is just asking us to buy into someone else's insanity. Not doing it. Pronouns? He, she, or it.
God and Texas!
Dr Uhaha

sisyphus wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:50 pm I am so sick of these woke jerk offs. It's one thing to accept your family members and neighbors for who they are, but they've gone so overboard with this that it's ridiculous and probably puts more people off to LGBTQ stuff than it wins over. Just like the BLM thing last year. Righteous causes used as political tools by people who don't give a piss about the people they're using.

Not to mention our kids are already confused once their bodies start to mature. Way to go, you just made it 10x more confusing than it was for them.

Inform people, let them make their own decisions, accept the decisions they've made and put no barriers in front of anyone based on your biases. It should be that simple.
Agreed.

I'll never forget a certain disagreement I had with my ex-wife... Our son was little and wanted to join the Cub Scouts because his friends were in and he saw the fun they were having. She told him that she couldn't let him do that because the "BSA doesn't allow gays into the Scouts." Well, my kid was not previously familiar with the term "gay" and was not old enough to have any awareness of his or anyone else's sexuality at that age. I told her it was cruel to deny him this based on her sexual politics at the time, but of course I was overruled because the boy lived with her and "men are the enemy."

Fast forward 13 years later and that kid (I can't call him a man) is completely directionless, has no concept of right or wrong, and never finishes anything. The Scouts would have been perfect for him.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Dr Uhaha wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:08 pm
sisyphus wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:50 pm I am so sick of these woke jerk offs. It's one thing to accept your family members and neighbors for who they are, but they've gone so overboard with this that it's ridiculous and probably puts more people off to LGBTQ stuff than it wins over. Just like the BLM thing last year. Righteous causes used as political tools by people who don't give a piss about the people they're using.

Agreed.

I'll never forget a certain disagreement I had with my ex-wife... Our son was little and wanted to join the Cub Scouts because his friends were in and he saw the fun they were having. She told him that she couldn't let him do that because the "BSA doesn't allow gays into the Scouts." Well, my kid was not previously familiar with the term "gay" and was not old enough to have any awareness of his or anyone else's sexuality at that age. I told her it was cruel to deny him this based on her sexual politics at the time, but of course I was overruled because the boy lived with her and "men are the enemy."

Fast forward 13 years later and that kid (I can't call him a man) is completely directionless, has no concept of right or wrong, and never finishes anything. The Scouts would have been perfect for him.
I was headed the same way until the Scouts straightened me out
God and Texas!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

I just deleted a rant . I like this place and want to be able to stay
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:28 pm I just deleted a rant . I like this place and want to be able to stay
I have to censor my rants daily to remain employed. After I retire I'll probably be a regular at the city parks where people will observe me as: "That dishevelled guy who smokes a corn cob pipe and argues with himself out loud." :lol:
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I meet so many young people and they want to tell me how they 'identify.' I usually tell them I don't care how they feel. I will just refer to them by name when I refer to them and I do, without using pronouns. It's simpler for me. My mind works that way anyway.

Once a young lady told me her name and that she is non-binary. Her name (which is usually a male name, as in the famous Reese) is not spelled the way you would think it would be because, "My mom didn't want me to tied to any gender."

Me: "So that's where it started for you?"

She was pretty in an androgynous way. There was no mistaking anything. She didn't wear dresses but she didn't try too hard to hid her feminine side, except when it came to pronouns. She got a boyfriend, who she always called her committed partner, who was a total fat slob. They were both like 20, 21, maybe 22. Who knows anything about anything at that age? I asked him once if he was dating [Insert Name Here] and he said they were living together as committed partners. He self-identified as a man.

The less questions I ask the happier I am.

This story is going to turn a little blue. Moderators can delete if they feel it doesn't belong. I understand. I'm going to tell this whole story so that at least a moderator can read it. The world is full of crazy people, present company included...

One time I was talking to Vinnie.

Vinnie said, "You know [Insert Name Here] is pegging him, don't you? And, you know he's happy because this is the most attention this fat milk baby has ever got since he crawled out of his parents basement?"

Me: "I don't know it as fact but I have a strong suspicion and I wouldn't be surprised if you're right. I prefer not to think about these specifics. I already know the world is going to Hell in a hand basket."

I am becoming more and more an Archie Bunker-type old man. I haven't seen the world get much better since I can remember, maybe for awhile, but, nowadays, it's worse now than when I got onboard this crazy train.

I always felt the choice between Lana Lang and Lois Lane wasn't really a choice when there was always Lori Lemaris.

No transgendering there, just transpeciesing.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

If I change my signature to "Let's Go Brandon" will get in trouble?
God and Texas!