The official 2nd and most bestist box pass of 2021

Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:15 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:57 pm Alright boys. Im back from the hunting trip and interview. Ill be sure to post the necessary photos and get the box rolling along very soon.
Howd the interview go ?
I did as well as I couldve hoped. I was completely me, never trying to be anything other than just me. If they dont like it, chances are, I wouldnt like it there. BUT... My interview cut into the next person's by 15 minutes.

Ill find out some time before Christmas.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Where dose the box go next?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

mrpipster wrote: Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:57 pm Where dose the box go next?
Into the hands of morpheus
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:17 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:15 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:57 pm Alright boys. Im back from the hunting trip and interview. Ill be sure to post the necessary photos and get the box rolling along very soon.
Howd the interview go ?
I did as well as I couldve hoped. I was completely me, never trying to be anything other than just me. If they dont like it, chances are, I wouldnt like it there. BUT... My interview cut into the next person's by 15 minutes.

Ill find out some time before Christmas.
Cool . If you want it. I hope you get it . Hand model Jobs aren't easy to get ... good luck 👍
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ah, the box pass, I bowed out last time. I was going to be a putter inner not a taker outer and if I recall, Mr Mayor, you accused me of having a stick up my hind parts🤣

I'm chiming in late, but if possible, I'd be more than willing to bat cleanup and take things out and put things in for the next go round, that is if it's still being passed around...

Lemme know
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Wildcrow
Founding Member

This is the take...
McC 5100, McC 2010, McC 2035, C&D We Three Kings, C&D Autumn Evening, Paul Spaniola's Mixture, Mapleton, Eight Dtate Burley, A few tasty stogies, 3 pipes,some toque Chocolate, and... The stuff that ghosted every tobacco in the box... Sutliff frosty mint.

The put...
Some Grape, a burley flake, a well loved VaBur, a tin of 3P, a few stogies, and i forget what else. I already taped up the box last week before the hunting trip. Just waiting on @Ruffinogold to shoot me his addy!
Wildcrow
Founding Member

My favorite thing about this is, i got my hands on everything i normally wouldnt buy because other stuff i already like makes more sense. Im smoking We Three Kings, and if i didnt know anything about it (which i didnt 15 minutes ago) id rank it among my most mind boggling smoke, right behind a blind tasting of M79. This rocks.
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcrow wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:55 pm This is the take...
McC 5100, McC 2010, McC 2035, C&D We Three Kings, C&D Autumn Evening, Paul Spaniola's Mixture, Mapleton, Eight Dtate Burley, A few tasty stogies, 3 pipes,some toque Chocolate, and... The stuff that ghosted every tobacco in the box... Sutliff frosty mint.

The put...
Some Grape, a burley flake, a well loved VaBur, a tin of 3P, a few stogies, and i forget what else. I already taped up the box last week before the hunting trip. Just waiting on @Ruffinogold to shoot me his addy!
I should have double bagged and food saver sealed that damn frosty mint. And it's lost a bit of stank over the years. Fresh I think that shit may have been useful to knock wallpaper off because it was SO minty
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:22 pm

The put...
I should have double bagged and food saver sealed that damn frosty mint. And it's lost a bit of stank over the years. Fresh I think that shit may have been useful to knock wallpaper off because it was SO minty
In all honesty, the mint ghost has thrown me for a most surprising loop. Ive been tastig these new tobaccos like "damn, this has a hint of mint too, and it works" lol. Now i know. Its enjoyable
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wildcrow wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:24 pm
Mr Beardsley wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:22 pm

The put...
In all honesty, the mint ghost has thrown me for a most surprising loop. Ive been tastig these new tobaccos like "damn, this has a hint of mint too, and it works" lol. Now i know. Its enjoyable
It's not a bad tobacco! If you ever get a head cold it will clear your sinuses quickly. I just can't taste full blown aromatics for a full bowl so they're wasted on me
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin