The official 2nd and most bestist box pass of 2021

ncrobb
Founding Member

Must resist....... I said I’d wait........ What a dumb life decision.......

“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Wildcrow
Founding Member

ncrobb wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:49 am Must resist....... I said I’d wait........ What a dumb life decision.......

RESIST!!!
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

ncrobb wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:49 am Must resist....... I said I’d wait........ What a dumb life decision.......

Id have ripped it open !!! :lol:
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

You really like horn, don't you? That's a nice kit you're working today.

The Nashville Contingent. This box pass is taking some interesting turns. $22.65 postage according to the photo.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

What knife is that?
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
ncrobb
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:51 pm

You really like horn, don't you? That's a nice kit you're working today.

The Nashville Contingent. This box pass is taking some interesting turns. $22.65 postage according to the photo.

Ha! I didn’t notice. Antler tamper, horn stem and bone scales! Yes, it’s a large and rather heavy box.
ncrobb
Founding Member

mrpipster wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:03 pm What knife is that?
It’s a custom made by my mentor (in life and knife making), Rodney Shelton. He made everything from small utility knives like this to very fancy high dollar stuff. This one is made from one of his favorite materials, vintage saw blades. His wife called these “But Ugly” (not butt) because she said they were “nothing but ugly”. But they work well, feel good in my hand and hold a good edge.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

You guys better post pics :thumbs:
ncrobb
Founding Member

Well the meet up at the Cigar Club was awesome. @Wildcrow and I dove in like 4 year olds on Christmas morning. There was soooo much awesome stuff it was shameful. I took a good haul: some Bourbon Street, the tin of Carolina Red Flake w/Perique, the Country Squire, Sutliff Dark Fire Cured, Lane Dark Red, a pouch of SWR, a Macanudo stick, a nice briar Lovat and a MM bulldog cob.

I added in some PSLTF, McClelland 2010 Classic Virginia, C&D We Three Kings, McClelland 5100 Red Cake, McCranie’s Winter Fire, a tin of Borkum Riff Trinidad and a Zippo pipe insert.

But the best part was hanging out with Wildcrow. He is a 100% standup awesome gentleman.

We burned some Amphora Burley Blend from the box and talked until they closed. @Ruffinogold we missed you; wish you could have made it. Wildcrow has the box and will be sending it on. I’m sure he’ll add his takes and gives.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow looks like my cousin . Too cool guys !!! Yeah , trust me Id have loved to have made it . Damn it , ya know . I was a bit moody today being stuck here , to be honest

Did they have to call the cops or fire department after your departure ? I hope so :)

That was some good takes and gives . illl have to come up with an idea for the final destination of the box . Maybe a communist trivia or famous curtain designer quiz ? Those are always exciting . I may just do the " Tumbler " thing ... thats the thing I made that spins thatI I put numbers in and pick . Someone on youtube answered that question for me cause I didnt know what it was called .. a Tumbler , no shit

@ncrobb ... whats that blue thing ?