The official 2nd and most bestist box pass of 2021

Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:04 am Wildcrow looks like my cousin . Too cool guys !!! Yeah , trust me Id have loved to have made it . Damn it , ya know . I was a bit moody today being stuck here , to be honest

Did they have to call the cops or fire department after your departure ? I hope so :)

That was some good takes and gives . illl have to come up with an idea for the final destination of the box . Maybe a communist trivia or famous curtain designer quiz ? Those are always exciting . I may just do the " Tumbler " thing ... thats the thing I made that spins thatI I put numbers in and pick . Someone on youtube answered that question for me cause I didnt know what it was called .. a Tumbler , no shit

@ncrobb ... whats that blue thing ?
Its a flashlight.
The dude at the counter was pretty adament we must leave soon lol. I felt bad for unpacking the box and smoking a fresh bowl of Amphora, and not buying anything from the man, so we convinced him to keep his register open long enough to pick up some tinned stuff and stogies.

Ill post my takes and God Aweful gives tomorrow at some point and get it out to you. I almost feel bad for the amount of tobacco I took. But, the way I see it, i took all the tobacco everyone else shouldve taken when they had the box.

This is mine as Robb's 4th or 5th meet up and its always a pleasure hanging out with an old country boy who gets it. I was probably more excited to share a bowl than to open the box. Robb is an awesome man and is super easy to talk to. Next smoke sesh is gonna have to be at my place, and Robb has to lose the liability (i mean company shirt) to fully enjoy it. Guns, ammo, and beer are on me.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow looks like my tribe or visa versa . I need to get my ass up there . I think once Jennifer is up and around better , I may just head out that way.

@ncrobb ... how long atre you gonna be In TN or when will you be back ?
I'll tag the trip with looking at property . I bet I could make that work
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:13 am Wildcrow looks like my tribe or visa versa…
He does have that “Et tu, Brute” vibe. And he is meeting up with a renowned knife maker. Your middle name isn’t Julius, is it Ruff? lol 😂
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Kevin Keith wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:15 am
Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:13 am Wildcrow looks like my tribe or visa versa…
He does have that “Et tu, Brute” vibe. And he is meeting up with a renowned knife maker. Your middle name isn’t Julius, is it Ruff? lol 😂
I was born in the Ides of March too!

Scotch-Irish blood, with just enough Native blood to keep the men in the family rather hairless with high cheeks.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:37 am

Scotch-Irish blood, with just enough Native blood to keep the men in the family rather hairless with high cheeks.
Romans played around over there in the UK ... ya never know

Its funny . I worked at a place back in florida and my friend co worker was half native American . The first time I met his father , whom is all Native American , he asked me what Tribe I was from . Being a guy not short on answers , I said .. Roman . I couldnt think of anything else to say :lol:
Lostdog5152
Member in Good Standing

This one has been a dandy!
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:40 am
Wildcrow wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 11:37 am

Romans played around over there in the UK ... ya never know

Its funny . I worked at a place back in florida and my friend co worker was half native American . The first time I met his father , whom is all Native American , he asked me what Tribe I was from . Being a guy not short on answers , I said .. Roman . I couldnt think of anything else to say :lol:
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
ncrobb
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 9:13 am Wildcrow looks like my tribe or visa versa . I need to get my ass up there . I think once Jennifer is up and around better , I may just head out that way.

@ncrobb ... how long atre you gonna be In TN or when will you be back ?
I'll tag the trip with looking at property . I bet I could make that work
We are heading to NC on Friday until after the holidays. I’ll text ya.
“I’d like to ride the rodeo, but I got Brahma Fear.” - Jimmy Buffett
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Alright boys. Im back from the hunting trip and interview. Ill be sure to post the necessary photos and get the box rolling along very soon.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:57 pm Alright boys. Im back from the hunting trip and interview. Ill be sure to post the necessary photos and get the box rolling along very soon.
Howd the interview go ?