Headmart🌟

Dr Uhaha
Member in Very Good Standing

My pizza wasn't ready yet, so I stepped next door to the neighborhood head shop:

Not bad! 👍🏻
Mr Beardsley
Founding Member

Wow. Quite a selection of brown booger powder!
“If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?” - George Carlin
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Not bad. If you shop there for a few months, you can start to put in requests.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

That's the kind of snuff I want but I can't buy it here. You lucky dog. Nice find.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Dr Uhaha

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:49 pm That's the kind of snuff I want but I can't buy it here. You lucky dog. Nice find.
I've never seen snuff like they have here in Virginia. Pretty amazing.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Looks like my neck of the woods . The local tobacco places around these parts are like that and I dig it . We've been a bit low on Superior . You guys have Superior up there ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:49 pm That's the kind of snuff I want but I can't buy it here. You lucky dog. Nice find.
Id bet my left *** that Louisiana has all that stuff . Ya might have to venture out of the city
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Dr Uhaha

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:33 pm You guys have Superior up there ?
No idea. I'll check around.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:41 pm
Id bet my left *** that Louisiana has all that stuff . Ya might have to venture out of the city
It's too far.

Remember, I drive a motor scooter and I hate to go on the interstate. The kind of places where they have that kind of snuff are probably 5-6 hours away on back roads. I would rather keep doing like the Doctor did and poke my head into random shops. You never know what is hidden in plain sight. I'm still looking. Some day I'm going to pinch some of that American-made scotch snuff. Some day. Que sera, sera.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Citizen B wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:05 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:41 pm
It's too far.

Remember, I drive a motor scooter and I hate to go on the interstate. The kind of places where they have that kind of snuff are probably 5-6 hours away on back roads. I would rather keep doing like the Doctor did and poke my head into random shops. You never know what is hidden in plain sight. I'm still looking. Some day I'm going to pinch some of that American-made scotch snuff. Some day. Que sera, sera.
Did you ever try any of those cigars that they roll in the French Market?
God and Texas!