Unused cobs

Ajsarc5

Ajsarc5 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:05 pm
mrpipster wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:32 am These are all for trade. Anyone interested?
Hit me up. I’ll take the all
Kevin smith. I am trying to figure out this forum. And frankly how to even post. It’s not as simple as it appears. I’m a cob collector. I have 1600 followers on Instagram. I am “The Peculiar Piper” and I have been a guest on the pipe and tamper podcast. Hi! Not sure I can “participate for a while” when there are items posted that fit my pipe interests.
Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, the bear, he eats you.
Ajsarc5

Kevin Keith wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:02 pm
Ajsarc5 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:05 pm
mrpipster wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:32 am These are all for trade. Anyone interested?
Hit me up. I’ll take the all
Hi Ajsarc5. It's customary on the forum for a new member to make an introductory post and participate for a while, especially before jumping into transactions. It's up to you, but most do. It makes you look predatory otherwise.
Hi Kevin Keith. I am new on here specifically because a friend reached out to me on instagram where I am 1600 followers on my vintage corn cob pipe page regarding these pipes. so I am interested in them. if anyone is curious about who I am go to instagram and check out "the peculiar piper." as for @mrpipster I am interested and tried to send you notes and PM's but I am new on her and my tech skills tragically suck.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

Puff nstuff wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 12:17 am What are you looking for in trade, @mrpipster? I like the looks of the top pipe in the first photo. Do any of them take a filter?
No filter. Its stem is a screw in type.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
Ajsarc5

@Puff nstuff if you haven’t had these bone bit pipes before they are collectors items not really for smoking anymore. They are pre-1950 and would
Need a hardwood plug to not burn out rapidly.
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I would smoke the new out of those pipes in an instant.
The Troll Whisperer
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

Bruyere_Royale wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 5:49 am I would smoke the new out of those pipes in an instant.
Oh yeah…I’d smoke ‘em like I stole ‘em.
FJB
Vote Trump 2024!