Politically Incorrect

Wildcrow
Founding Member

Joe Biden is the best. My gas pump shuts off at $100. This means i cannot buy more than 3/4 tank. At least i havent seen a mean tweet in a while
Ronv69
Founding Member

Don't you miss those tweets?
God and Texas!
Ronv69
Founding Member

LGB 🌈 😯😕
God and Texas!
Wildcrow
Founding Member

I heard Ilhan omar was upset by a rude comment. Apperently she doesnt know what its like to be a white male southern uneducated, racist, xenophobic, transphobic, stupid republican.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

I am not going to get involved in this thread. I probably agree with most people here but I am not interested in talking about politics, per se, outside the ballot box. I said that to someone very close to me today and I am going to say it again. I am very involved with all this, but there are some places in life where we can just enjoy being alive. A pipe promotes that state of mind. This forum has always been politics-free and I have always enjoyed that about it, though I admit I have sometimes pushed the boundaries of good political taste in the past. I refrain and recuse myself.

Let's go, Brandon! :thumbs:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Im feeling my panties getting wadded ... help . C'mon , man .. we're building back better havent you heard !?

The hypocrisy these days is beyond anything I could have imagined . The self-riotousness of the day makes the " me " generation of the 70's look like Puritans .

Look , I love these types of threads but Im so damn unPC and if I get going ..... seriously , it may be beautiful but it wont be good :lol:

Ill say this . Im way too old fashioned for this modern world but I bend .. just not that damn far . The things that go through my head ...... :shock:

Im right of Atilla the Hun , though half my friends are leftists Commie pinko bastids

Its a trip but how many years do I have anyway . Itll be over before I know it .... and for you too

Id suggest intoxication and fornication while you can . You guys that are my age and older know what Im talking about when I say the decades pass as a year

Tempus Fugit ... Momento Mori
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Sorry. Just pissed. Im hate commies.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:00 pm Sorry. Just pissed. Im hate commies.
No need to apologize ..... I cant stand communists. The mindset is intolerable to me
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Ruffinogold wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:41 pm
Wildcrow wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:00 pm Sorry. Just pissed. Im hate commies.
No need to apologize ..... I cant stand communists. The mindset is intolerable to me
I got into the bourbon a bit. I was listening to the talk radio and it set me off a "commie" tirade last night. I missed PSF so much i just hopped on hear and vented a little :D
Seriously, i cant fill up my F150 unless i run my card twice or go to 2 gas stations. Some pumps shut off at $75, some at $100. I have a 36 gallon fuel tank. I try not to drive that truck very often right now.

At east we dont have a national gas reserve anymore right?!
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Ronv69 wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 7:36 pm LGB 🌈 😯😕
That would be the most politically incorrect bumper sticker :lol: