If I had a time machine ..

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

.. Id probably be a little busy . Id do the typical thing , like go look up a killer lottery and go back and play it . After all , Id have a certain lifestyle to maintain . Id buy the stocks etc ...

But ya know one of the things Id do ? Id buy JF Germain , whether they wanted to sell or not . Now , I know that the folks working there are the undead from 1820 but still ... theyd take the cash , the zombie bastids

Part of the deal would be to train living normal people , preferably red headed female ones , though that would mean a closure once a month being theyd all start their cycle at the same time at some point . So maybe men would be the better option with a redhead at the front desk

Anyway , Id buy the joint , I would . Id have a sole distributorship with just one company , here in the good ole USA . Our redcoat brethren would get rationed amounts because im a nice guy . Beyond that ... it all goes to the new world ... Gee freaking willikers

Theres tons of stuff Id do that isnt pipe related , of course . Setting up recording devices all through the area of Kennedys assassination ... prevent the death of Cesare [ just to see how that would go ] etc ,,,

How bout you ?
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
mrpipster
Solid Citizen

I would beat the shit out of young me for starting smoking cigs. Then I would track down my ancestors to get a better understanding of my families past.
"Fear is the Mother of Morality." Friedrich Nietzsche
rekamepip
Codger in Training

Pipe and tobacco related
I would have continued on with my whole leaf tobacco company and not let my state business license expire
But everything happens for a reason I guess
Tsal
Forum Decorum

I'd go back to NYC during the 1700's. It always has amazed me how developed the city was even during the 1800's.
The Troll Whisperer
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Id go back and, as a complete stranger, get to know my dad's dad. I got to know him as an old man, but everyone tells me I shouldve known him when he was younger. The stories about him are legendary. He was my age now when the War ended in 1945, So id like to have met him sometime after that.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

No doubt , Id go see christ . That would be the big mind bender . I wonder how that would go

Id also stock up on Three Nuns , Edgeworth Slices and RR . All the awesome OTC stuff
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Wildcrow wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:17 am Id go back and, as a complete stranger, get to know my dad's dad. I got to know him as an old man, but everyone tells me I shouldve known him when he was younger. The stories about him are legendary. He was my age now when the War ended in 1945, So id like to have met him sometime after that.
My granddad was a bad ass too . Yeah , that would be pretty awesome :thumbs:
Tsal
Forum Decorum

My grandfather lived in a jungle until him and his friends decided to jump on a boat to come to Newark, NJ of all places... :lol:
The Troll Whisperer
Houtenziel
Codger in Training

I'd go back to 14 year old me, and teach myself all the guitar skills that 38 year old me knows. Then by the time I am 38 again, I would be a serious shredi-knight.
“To educate a person in the mind but not in morals is to educate a menace to society.”
― Theodore Roosevelt
Wildcrow
Founding Member

Id probably teach young me about lactose intolerance. My car rides wouldve gone much more differently if i knew i couldnt have dairy.