Post a Picture of You Smoking a Pipe! Vol. 2

Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Wildcat wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:26 pm
Citizen B wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:20 pm
Wildcat wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:48 am Image
What is the pin? Is it the hat brand logo pin or something else you put there?

The only things I wear with a logo is tee shirts from restaurants I support.
One is an American flag. The other one is a pro life pin, in the exact size and shape of an unborn babies feet at 10 weeks. I was given it at the annual Pro Life rally in Washington DC some years ago.
I didn't realize you have two pins on your brim. It looks like one pin in a crown shape from where I am sitting. Thank you for clarifying. :thumbs:
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

simplepipes wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 9:13 pm
Ruffinogold wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 5:31 pm lol , ya bastids

Why Ford stopped making this model I do not know . . . excellent tradesman vehicle.

-sp
Imho , the best . Ive had such little trouble with it . The 4.6 v8 is without issue compared to the 5.6 or whatever the larger one is , I forget . The E250s are simple and tanks . The con is that , if you dont insulate the cargo area ... its loud as hell
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Ronv69
Founding Member

Wildcat wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 8:48 am Image

One is an American flag. The other one is a pro life pin, in the exact size and shape of an unborn babies feet at 10 weeks. I was given it at the annual Pro Life rally in Washington DC some years ago.
Proud to know you. 👍👼👶
God and Texas!
Wildcat
Codger in Training

Ronv69 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:35 pm

Proud to know you. 👍👼👶
Right back at you. ✝️🇺🇲👶
I wonder if "blame Wildcat" will become a theme here? - Fr_Tom
Jlando19

Here’s a pic of me finally having a bowl of SG Black XX. After fighting with it to keep it lit because I didn’t let it dry at all. Lol.
Also we’re not going to talk about why I own a selfie stick. :facepalm:
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Jlando19 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:24 pm Here’s a pic of me finally having a bowl of SG Black XX. After fighting with it to keep it lit because I didn’t let it dry at all. Lol.
Would you like to talk about why you make us look at you from a worm's eye view?

It's nice to see someone here who isn't bald.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Citizen B wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:27 pm
Jlando19 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:24 pm Here’s a pic of me finally having a bowl of SG Black XX. After fighting with it to keep it lit because I didn’t let it dry at all. Lol.
Would you like to talk about why you make us look at you from a worm's eye view?

Waitaminnit! You are smoking SG Black Rope XX?!?!?!!!!!!!! I need some of that. It's a real beefsteak of a smoke. Buying some of this is on my list of things to do, especially after all the bad reviews Borkum Riff got when I floated the idea of trying it. I love that Black Rope from Samuel Galwaith. I have been craving it the past couple of weeks. I want to smoke it in my black clay.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.
Jlando19

Citizen B wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:47 pm
Citizen B wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:27 pm

Waitaminnit! You are smoking SG Black Rope XX?!?!?!!!!!!!! I need some of that. It's a real beefsteak of a smoke. Buying some of this is on my list of things to do, especially after all the bad reviews Borkum Riff got when I floated the idea of trying it. I love that Black Rope from Samuel Galwaith. I have been craving it the past couple of weeks. I want to smoke it in my black clay.
Yeah I snagged that tin and a tin of best brown rope I think it was. They are both hearty smokes. I was just goofing with the camera angle. I got a tripod for my phone to record some noise making sessions I was doing on a machine I have. It’s also a selfie stick. So I’m that guy now too.
"Good enough" is a false idol. Beware those that preach its virtue.
Kevin Keith
Grand Poobah

It’s still holding up @Fr_Tom of course it doesn’t get as much attention as it should. I still have the forever stem too, but I’m such a light clencher the regular stems last me forever. 😂

FJB
Vote Trump 2024!
Citizen B
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Kevin Keith wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:12 pm It’s still holding up @Fr_Tom of course it doesn’t get as much attention as it should. I still have the forever stem too, but I’m such a light clencher the regular stems last me forever. 😂

You look like a man who could use a pocket square.
-- The Rhinestone Dandy.