IRC Three Star PRIVATE Blend . Balanced

Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Now , IRC has 3 Non aro blends that are similar but different . Private , International and Affinity . Id have to revisit them again , and Id love to , but the differences are the amounts of basically the same components . I think International is more oriental and Affinity more virginia [ each comparing to Private ] but Im not 100 percent as its now been a while since Ive had the other two . They are each good though I prefer the Private

Its winter and if your mood for Oriental or lat is peaked ... IRC Royal is so damn good . When Dunhill quit making Standard Medium back then , I switched to Royal ... not because its the same but because it was as good or better in a different way . What a wonderful flavor / aroma / smooth

Their Kings oriental is misleading as its flavored with cinnamon or nutmeg and if you dont know that it would be a surprising thing like it was to me
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Hawkwood

Affinity sounds like my kind of blend. Private is intriguing also.
Ruffinogold
The Mayor

Hawkwood wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:08 pm Affinity sounds like my kind of blend. Private is intriguing also.
Look it up because I could be wrong
" I believe adventure is nothing but a romantic name for trouble " L.L.
Hawkwood

From IRCs site: "Beautifully balanced, Affinity is blended using a generous base of Virginia and White Burley. Small amounts of Latakia, Perique and Turkish gives this non-aromatic tobacco just the right amount of flavor and yet keeps it in the mellow range." Sounds excellent.
Riff89

This stuff sounds like it’s up my alley. I’ll add it to the list. I’m not a heavy smoker so my tobacco purchases are pretty spread out it may be a while but I’ll get to it!